It’s time for my monthly craft bundle in collaboration with some incredible crafters and this month the theme is spring. It’s a time of joy and hope isn’t it? I am especially loving the lighter nights and appearance of snowdrops. Thus today we celebrate spring by sharing these 15 Free Spring SVG Files For Spring Crafts with Cricut, Silhouette, xTool and Glowforge.
I will be sharing my free layered spring file this is a gorgeous file for card making, scrapbooking and using with vinyl on hoodies and cushions.
These amazing spring SVG, PNG files and craft projects are great for sublimation, cake toppers, scrapbooking, vinyl t shirts, creating spring flowers and so much more. So grab a cuppa and scroll on to see all of these fantastic craft projects to give a go.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an amazon, Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Need For My Spring SVG
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Joy or Cricut Explore Air
- Weeding Tools
- Card Stock white glitter, lemon and lilac card stock
- Glue Adhesive, I use Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Novo Drops in white blizzard.
Making Your Layered Spring SVG/PNG On Cricut
Upload your Spring SVG file layers to Cricut Design Space, follow these instructions if you need help doing this. Firstly you will need to ensure all layers line up correctly, they should, however if they don’t, click on the padlock on the corner of the files to adjust.
Once you are happy, colour all the layers of your tea and cake wreath using the pictures on this page as a guide. The Colours I used are….
- 1. White glitter for the top layer.
- 2. Lilac second layer.
- 3. Lemon
Cutting Your Spring SVG On Cricut
When you send your Spring SVG/PNG files to your Cricut to cut, ensure you use your brayer to roll the paper, vinyl or card to adhere to the mat. Note that movement will affect the cut.
How To Build Your Spring SVG Layered File
Firstly start by making sure they all line up and every layer is the correct way round, then flip all of the layers over.
Now starting with the back layer, place the lemon layer upright, apply glue to the back of the lilac layer, flip over and attach to the lemon layer making sure it lines up.
Next flip and apply glue to the back of the white layer and place onto the lilac layer. Now finish off by adding Nuvo Drop Dots in White Blizzard.
How To Get Your Free Layered Spring SVG/PNG Files
Click here or the the image below to get your free downloadable Layered Spring SVG/png files from our members shop and follow these instructions to add to Cricut Design Space. Don’t forget to turn off any pop up blockers, and if your email doesn’t come through check your spam folder.
Note if you are using Glowforge you need SVG files to cut the image out of wood or acrylic. Or Png or SVG to engrave.
Also Check Out These Incredible Spring Files
- Spring Cherry Blossoms | Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Live Life in Full Bloom SVG | Persia Lou
- Dance in the Rain | Crafting Overload
- Keep Blooming | Gina C. Creates
- Paper Hydrangeas | Dinosaur Mama
- Easter Basket | Kiy’s Craftroom
- Maybe She’s A Wildflower | Crafty Life Mom
- Wild and Free | Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Flower Power | Liz on Call
- Welcome Spring | Simple Made Pretty
- Happy Spring Layered Cards | The Bearded Housewife
- Live Simply Bloom Wildly | The Walnut Street House
- Spring Fever | Sunshine and Munchkins
- Still Growing | Tried & True Creative
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
Tips And Advice For Using Your Download For Cricut
- Cricut Design Space Guide
- How To Slice And Weld In Cricut Design Space
- How to upload to Cricut Design Space
- Using Iron On Vinyl
- Where Else To Get Free SVG Files
Also please do pop over to Instagram, or Tik Tok and give me a follow and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day.