Today, we are sharing this cute Free Layered Circus Elephant SVG For Circus-themed crafts with Cricut & Silhouette. This layered file is perfect for kids’ parties, party decorations, framed artwork and scrapbooking layouts.
This multi-layered Circus Elephant SVG file is great for creating artwork with cutting machines such as Cricut machines, Silhouette Cameo, xTool and Glowforge. Plus, it’s perfect for card making and scrapbooking layouts.
The beauty of this cute design is that this and our other mandalas can be used as a multi-layered file or flattened into a print-and-cut image for sublimation iron-on t-shirts or tote bags to fill and take to the beach. The great thing is you can also cut these files on your Cricut Joy. Plus, upload the files to Silhouette Studio.
This post may contain affiliate links. Which means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended at no extra cost to yourself. As an Amazon Associate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program , Cricut and Glowforge associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What You Will Find Here
Circus Themed Craft Project Ideas For Our Elephant SVG
How To Make Our Free Circus Elephant SVG
What You Will Need
Making Our Layered Circus Elephant File On Cricut
Upload the files to Cricut Design Space, (Click here to see how to upload to design space) once uploaded colour your files so you can see the designs on screen the way they will cut as it makes it easier when cutting the files. I have labelled it with colour suggestions.
Line up all the layers of your free Circus Elephant cutting files in design space to confirm that all files line up correctly and are the same size. Remember you are using ten layeres for the main design, so have the card stock ready to hand and think about the colours and layers….
- Dark purple
- Ear no 1 to be behind the elephant
- Purple glitter back blanket
- Blue glitter back blanket
- Ear number 2
- Purple back headress
- Blue front headress
- Silver pedestal step
- Green traiangles to decorate.
Cutting Your Free Circus Elephant Cut Files On Cricut
When you send your Layered Circus Elephant SVG/PNG files to your Cricut Maker, Explore or Joy to cut, ensure you use your brayer to roll the paper, vinyl or card to adhere to the mat. Movement will affect the cut.
How To Build Your Circus Elephant SVG Cut Files
I have suggested an order on the files that makes sense, and the layers are numbered accordingly above.
- Start by placing the back purple layer face up in front on you.
- Put glue to ear one and place onto the back layer, use you image as a guide but it needs to be the front ear silhouette.
- Now add sticky pads to the back of the pink elephant and pop onto te back purple layer.
- Now glue the two back blanket layers together and use sticky pads to atach to the elephants back.
- Put sticky pads on the back of ear number 2 and position just in front of the eye.
- Glue the headdress layers together and use sticky pads to put into position.
- Glue the silver podium in place and glue on the green trinagles.
- Now use nuvodrops to make the hoof nails ( Is that what they are called?)
- And finish by decorating the podium and popping a drop in the eye cavity for the eyeball.
How To Get Your SVG/PNG Layered Circus Elephant Free File Set
Click here or on the image below to get your free downloads in the form of layered Elephant SVG/png files from our shop. You won’t get a physical product, just a single zip file with the following file types inside, SVG and PNG files with a transparent background. And follow these instructions to add to Cricut Design Space.
Note if you are using Glowforge you need SVG files to cut the image out of wood or acrylic, or Png or SVG to engrave. You can use these free downloads for personal use or see my commercial license page for more info on making products to sell for commercial use.
These files can also be uploaded to Brother Cut N Scan, Silhouette Designer Edition, the free Software version of silhouette, and glow forge and xTool.
If You’re Having Problems?
Check out my trouble shooting page, hopefully it will answer any questions you may have.
17 More Free Circus-Themed SVG Files
Also, check out these incredible themed Cicus files by some incredible designers and crafters.
- Carnival Tickets SVG | Persia Lou
- Ring Leader of This Circus | Hello Creative Family
- Circus Tent Cake Topper SVG | Like Love Do
- Pure Imagination Carousel | Little Miss Eden Rose
- Circus Snacks | The Denver Housewife
- Circus Party Invite | 100 Directions
- My Life is a Circus Enjoy the Show | The Quiet Grove
- This is my Circus, These are My Monkeys | Kara Creates
- Circus Cake Topper | Dinosaur Mama
- Clown Party Decor | Kiy’s Craftroom
- Clown Around and Find Out | Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Welcome to Our Circus | Liz on Call
- Ring Leader | Simple Made Pretty
- Circus Layered Paper Craft | The Bearded Housewife
- Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My! SVG | Sunshine and Munchkins
- I’m Off to Join the Circus | Crafting in the Rain
- Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys | Tried & True Creative
Also please do pop over to these social media platforms; Instagram, TikTok Tok and Pinterest and say hi, and if you make a project tag me! I love seeing everyone else’s makes and chatting crafting. I could do that all day.