My Weekly Round Up And Little Loves, Weddings, Friends And Disney

Ah what a perfect week, yes there have been days when I have had to work and Joe has moaned that he is bored. But he has also had his fair share of fun this week. It’s been a juggle some days but I am home in the holidays, which was what I always dreamed of. Ok, I was a teacher so was lucky to be home most of the time, but here was still juggling to be done and school holidays to work.

Its back to School next week for Joe and back into a routine whilst I head off on the inaugural cruise of Norwegian Bliss with the lovely Amy The ship looks insane I can’t wait to share all about it over on Cruising With Kids.I blooming adore cruising and have missed it so much in the couple of years we haven’t cruised.

And to keep with the show theme I will be watching Jersey Boys whilst on-board a show I have wanted to see for ages.

Watched And Heard

The last Marcella, seriously it freaked me out. I can’t believe how it ended! It was all a bit horrific but pure genius as what an incredible new series that will make.

And on Wednesday we went to the Echo Arena in Liverpool to watch Disney on Ice. It was wonderful, I adore Disney and it brought all that Disney magic straight back. It was so great singing along to many of our Disney favourites the atmosphere was amazing.

We had a wonderful evening having dinner with friends and watching the show. Liverpool is a beautiful city it really is worth making that extra effort to visit.

Evening at Liverpool Docks with kids www.extraordinarychoas.com

Teens at Disney on Ice www.extraordianrychaos.com

A Carousel horse www.extraordinarychaos.com

Made

So many travel plans I have been busy doing online check in for both cruises, planning our holiday wardrobes, and arranging travel to Southampton. And booking lounges and parking at Gatwick for our St. Lucia trip in the summer. I literally could not be more exited about out travel plans for this year. The planning is all part of the fun isn’t it?

Read

A wedding order of service as last weekend two of our closest friends got married, the whole day was perfect. The weather was kind, the bride and groom look amazing and so in love. You know one of those weddings where you feel the planets have aligned? The weekend was full of celebration surrounded by friends it was just wonderful. It’s not my day to share but I have got these celebratory pic of fizz and the amazing dessert, oh my, the meal was so good I could eat it all again.

Wedding Day Champagne www.extraordinarychaos.com

Dessert at Bashal Barn Wedding www.extraordinarychaos.com

Wore

This week I have also been planning my holiday wardrobe and summer lingerie. You have to have new white lingerie every summer don’t you? I got these gorgeous sets in the post this week perfect to wear with my summer clothes and dresses. I think I will hide them and wash them separately as the concept of seperating lights and darks is totally alien to Chris. It only takes one helpful wash to ruin all your white pretty underwear.

Fantasie Lingerie is just beautiful, the fit is perfect,  the quality is incredible and its so pretty. Once you have worn it there is no going back. Because Fantasie are very big on getting the fitting just right, it makes such a difference to how your clothes look on you. That sounds mad but I wore an old bra last week and changed it after half an hour as the fit did nothing for my shape.

Summer Lingerie from Fantasie www.extraordinarychaos.com

I have also been looking at beach wear and bags, I adore this beach bag from next it’s sparkly and summery without being OTT! These sparkly wedge sandals are gorgeous for day and night and are so comfy.  If I am honest I am rubbish at the whole footwear thing if my feet aren’t comfy I am miserable. But you know when you get a pair of sandals that you just know you will live in! There are just those sandals, And as I struggle to find sandals I love so am feeling a bit smug.

Summer Sandals Next SS18 www.extraordinarychaos.com

And lastly Joe has been having a play with my camera this week

He is quite into photography, I have no idea where he got that from ha ha? But I love this pretty spring shot he took. He also took some cracking photos at Disney on Ice. I just love that he is developing a passion for one of my favourite hobbies.

First signs of Spring www.extraordinarychaos.com

Today Joe and I are off for a spot of holiday essentials shopping, and then this weekend I will be fitting in a swim no matter what happens and catching up with friends. Have a fab weekend whatever you are up to.

A Quick Catch Up, My Weekly Round Up

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

Little Loves Coffee Work Sleep Repeat

SaveSave

1. 13th April 2018 / 1:15 pm

Ohh! Have a fab time on the cruise!
    It sounds like a lovely week! Gorgeous photos from you and Joe. x

• SarahJChristie 15th April 2018 / 5:55 pm

Kim I am so so excited its going to be an amazing week, have a great week lovely x

2. 13th April 2018 / 2:04 pm

So when can I move in with you? I’m seriously jealous of all your amazing days/nights out and those holidays! I’ve never been on a cruise, the idea of being ‘trapped’ on a ship for days on end never did anything for me, but these days they just look and sound unbelievable. I still haven’t watched a single episode of Marcella, although perhaps I’ll watch it when the Mr isn’t away as I’m a bit of a wimp. I love those sandals! I’m really missing living abroad right now, especially as the Mr is away working somewhere where it’s 25 degrees while I’m looking outside at grey skies. Joe’s pic is brilliant, the perfect spring photo. Have a great week x

• SarahJChristie 15th April 2018 / 5:58 pm

Ha ha you would move out quickly its blooming chaos here, but we love it? Cruising is just amazing this will be my 7th cruise and 4th Cruise line and I still get so giddy about waking up at sea, and that feeling as you stand and look out at nothing but sea and the horizon !I bet you really miss living abroad but we have a heat wave on the way woohooo ! Have a great week my lovely x

3. 13th April 2018 / 2:50 pm

Oh it sounds like you had the best break off and amazing days adventures out too. So jealous. Loving the flatlays I am struggling with mine lately out of practice. lol We are wedge buddies this week hahaha I shared some new sparkly wedges too. can’t wait to see you soon hunny and have a proper catch up. Have a wonderful weekend ahead. #littleloves

• SarahJChristie 15th April 2018 / 6:05 pm

Ah thanks Jenny it been a fab couple of weeks, I bet you cant see flat lays at the moment with your gorgeous bump ha ha! But yours are always amazing. Ha ha I love that wedge buddies, I love wedges they make me taller without pain! x

4. 13th April 2018 / 3:19 pm

Glad you enjoyed Disney on Ice too, we loved it. And yes, I do think a lot of the fun about holidays is in the planning, enjoy! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

• SarahJChristie 15th April 2018 / 6:06 pm

Its so magical isn’t it? we had such a fab time. And yes holiday planning is just the best thing ever. I think I need to start packing for my 1 cruise of the month though I go in 3 days and am not prepared at all x

5. 13th April 2018 / 8:10 pm

I really didn’t enjoy that last episode of Marcella and I’m going to give the 3rd series a miss, way too many confusing charaters and loose ends for me. Disney on Ice sounds amazing, I can’t wait to take the kids I haven’t been for years. Joe’s photo is amazing, definitely a career or hobby on the horizon there. Have a wonderful time on your cruise, it sounds wonderful ! xx

• SarahJChristie 15th April 2018 / 6:37 pm

It was odd and scary want it? I think I will watch the new series as it will be a bit different. But yes there were a few loose ends weren’t there. Ah thank you he id well didn’t he, I have been coaching him a bit over the year and I think it going in x

6. 13th April 2018 / 10:48 pm

Lucky you, I’d love to go on a cruise, have a fabulous time. The wedding sounds amazing, I love a good wedding, how delicious does that dessert look!
    #WotW

• SarahJChristie 15th April 2018 / 6:38 pm

Ah thanks Anne, cruising is such a wonderful way to travel. I do too they are such a wonderful day and a sign of an extciting beginning x

7. 15th April 2018 / 8:57 pm

It sounds like you have some amazing travel plans this year. We really hope to try another cruise next year. I would love to revisit St Lucia again. Love the photo you took on Disney on Ice too #WotW

• SarahJChristie 26th April 2018 / 9:49 pm

Ah thank you, we have such a exciting year planned what about you? x

8. 17th April 2018 / 4:02 pm

What a fun, happy and full of joy post. I love your flatlays and I love that your boy is developing a love for photography. Great shot! Your travels plans sound fab, really excited to follow your adventures x

• SarahJChristie 26th April 2018 / 9:53 pm

Ah thank you it was such a wonderful weekend and yes I do too its lovely to share a love for photography x

9. 18th April 2018 / 1:35 pm

So many exciting travel plans Sarah, and I am like you as I love all the planning. Have an amazing time on the cruise, and love your bag and wedge sandals. After living in boots for what seems like years, I am finally wearing sandals today. But I definitely need a few new pairs before holiday time x

• SarahJChristie 26th April 2018 / 9:56 pm

Tracey I am so excited, and yes it feels like such a treat to get out of boots doesn’t it?

10. 20th April 2018 / 8:19 pm

Wow, sounds like you have so many exciting things to look forward to. Have fun! #littleloves