My Weekly Round Up, Little Loves And New Bedding

It’s been a funny week, what with the boiler breaking! The snow melting and then more snow!

But I managed to get to the gym twice whoohooo, if felt great to get back after a week being snowed in. Thankfully the snowfall on Thursday was quick, heavy and quite deep at our house. But melted within a couple of hours, leaving us with a couple of days of sunshine.

Sledging on Pendle www.extraordinarychaos.com

Next week is going to be a busy and exciting week!

Firstly I am off to see the Sound of Music midweek with one of my besties at the Palace theatre in Manchester and then on Friday I am heading out to Tuscany with some amazing ladies and the lovely people at Bookings For You . Oh my I cannot wait for a little sunshine, it’s very much-needed at the moment.  And to have a chance to wander with my camera and take lots of beautiful photos, I may be a tad giddy about the Italian scenery.

But I really need to think about packing and booking my airport parking! This is an area I am far to laid back about lately. A couple of years ago I would have packed weeks ago!

Watched

Marcella is so intriguing, it’s so weird, but so gripping! And omg Call the Midwife, it is one of my fave shows ever and I was heartbroken on Sunday night when Barbara died. In fact I cry every blooming week! It is set where my Dad grew up and it would have been the era of the whole series, It’s so wonderful getting an insight of what life was like for my Grandparents having small children at that time.

Bought

This beautiful grey jug from Sainsbury’s, but it makes the perfect vase doesn’t it? And fits right in with our interior.

Grey Flow Jug from Sainsburys ss18 www.extraordinarychaos.com

Read

Still reading Eleanor Oliphant, she is growing on me as a character although I still have no idea what’s going on!  I have a feeling I will be shocked when it is finally revealed, but its apparent she has had it tough.

Heard

Hmmm, I have stared at this space for about 10 minutes; I do not appear to have heard anything! Well apart from teenagers bickering in the background, but that is a little like the soundtrack to life with teens!

Made

My Cricut and I have been busy making mothers day cards, but clearly I can’t share them!However I am pretty pleased with how they came out.

And as spring is on the way, I have been giving our bed a little makeover with all new bedding from Sainsbury’s. It looks great I am thrilled with it; there is something so amazing about new bedding isn’t there? Pop over next week when I will be sharing more, but here is a sneaky peek.

Floral Cushion Sainsburys www.extraordinarychaos.com

Chilling with brunch Sainsburys at home www.extraordinarychaos.com

Wore

Pestle and Mortar Pure Hyaluronic Serum, and it’s a total game changer. My skin has been so so dehydrated lately. You know when you are just looking tired and weary. The first time I used the serum it just sank straight in, I assumed it was doing nothing at all, and wasn’t feeling hopeful.

Pestle and Mortar Serum for dry skin www.extraordinarychaos.com

Pestle and Mortar Serum Review www.extrordinarychaos.com

However the next morning I could tell a difference, I kid you not! My skin is looking and feeling so much fresher and hydrated. The serum has been part of my routine since Sunday and I blooming love it! It is definitely going to be a product I will re-order, but it’s currently on wait list at QVC.

So that’s me, and I am starting the weekend early, with a long walk then I plan to spend a chilled afternoon catching up over wine and food with one of my besties. Have a lovely weekend whatever you are up too.

SaveSave

SaveSave

Little Loves Coffee Work Sleep Repeat

SaveSave

SaveSave

1. 9th March 2018 / 12:06 pm

Our boiler broke this week too! Hope yours is sorted now. I haven’t watched Call the Midwife yet but know that Barbara dies. I will have my tissues at the ready! I hope you have an amazing time in Tuscany! Sunshine will make a welcome change I’m sure #wotw

• SarahJChristie 10th March 2018 / 9:46 pm

Ah I just love call the midwife but this week was so so sad! Ah thank you although I cant wait x

2. 9th March 2018 / 2:08 pm

Ohh! Next week sounds very exciting indeed! Have a fab time.
    I really need to start watching Call the Midwife….I know I’ll love it but it’s one of those things I haven’t got around to. #WotW

• SarahJChristie 10th March 2018 / 9:51 pm

Ah thanks Kin, yes I am so looking forward to getting the chance to take its of pictures xx

3. 9th March 2018 / 4:27 pm

I am loving your new bedding and that jug! I adore The Sound of Music, and have a wonderful time in Tuscany x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

• SarahJChristie 10th March 2018 / 9:56 pm

Ah I am so excited about next week! And how gorgeous is that jug it would be wasted in the kitchen cupboard x

4. 9th March 2018 / 4:56 pm

This weeks Call the Midwife was so sad wasn’t it? Love the jug from Sainsbury’s! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Popping over from Little Loves xx

• SarahJChristie 10th March 2018 / 9:58 pm

Oh it was heartbreaking, i honestly thought she was going to pull through! Ah thank you and you too x

5. 10th March 2018 / 9:10 am

Oh you do have a busy week ahead how fun. Love the sound of these beauty products I really need to take better care of my skin on the outside I workout and eat healthy for my insides but I am shocking when it comes to the rest. hahaha I have this white bedding gorgeous hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day Weekend. #littleloves

• SarahJChristie 11th March 2018 / 5:05 pm

Ah thanks Jenny I love it, I have longed for white bedding for so long, and yes the outside is just as important as the inside but we sometimes forget that x

6. 10th March 2018 / 12:21 pm

Lovely photos, I was interested to read about the serum.

7. 10th March 2018 / 12:57 pm

Tired and weary would be a good description of my skin. Just took a look at the website. Might give it a go. The Sainsbury bedding looks lovely and spring-like. I don’t think to look at their bedding. Hope you enjoy Tuscany. I used to live near there and we often visited the region. Nice time of the year to be going too. #wotw

• SarahJChristie 11th March 2018 / 5:21 pm

It is fab and is really helping my skin, I love the bedding at Sainsburys I could have bought one of many sets x

8. 10th March 2018 / 4:30 pm

Oh Sarah I just love this weeks post. So dream and rum excuse me can I come to Italy with you? Sounds so dreamy. That serum sounds truly amazing. I’m off to look it up. And lastly your Friday sounds dreamy, enjoy love x

• SarahJChristie 11th March 2018 / 5:23 pm

Ah thanks KA, I just cant wait to get there, I know it wont be hot, but hopefully warmer here and I will take that x

9. 10th March 2018 / 5:26 pm

I’ve completely missed this series of Call the Midwife, I think I’ve seen half an episode! I definitely need to get a move on and watch it on catch up. I finished Eleanor Oliphant yesterday. It suddenly took hold of me and I couldn’t put it down. It’s definitely a grower, as like you I wondered what the hell was going on at first, but it really is worth sticking with. Any space in your suitcase next week? Have a fab time x

• SarahJChristie 11th March 2018 / 5:24 pm

I am starting to grasp it a bit now, and ha ha I haven’t even started to think of packing still x

10. 10th March 2018 / 6:32 pm

I honestly think you will have an Eleanor shaped hole in your life when you finish the book. What a dreamy but busy week ahead for you, though I wouldn’t expect anything less Sarah lol. Have an amazing trip to Italy and please bring some sun back for us. I loved that jug when you shared it on instagram the other day, definitely going to pick one up when I am next in there. Enjoy your weekend x

• SarahJChristie 11th March 2018 / 5:27 pm

It must be an incredible book as everyone loves it so much, and ha ha yes I dont seem to be able to manage quiet at all but you know what I can never say I have had a boring life can I? Neither can you Tracey we never seem to stop x

11. 11th March 2018 / 12:42 pm

I got Eleanor Oliphant when it came out in hardback and I really really loved it – keep going, it’s very good! #WotW

• SarahJChristie 11th March 2018 / 6:27 pm

I think I am just starting to work thing out and almost don’t want to know Isabelle, but I have to say its a book that I have constantly talked about x

12. 12th March 2018 / 2:10 pm

It looks like you picked up some great home bits from Sainsbury’s; it’s always nice to give things a little refresh in the spring. #WotW

• SarahJChristie 12th March 2018 / 8:13 pm

Oh I did Jade I adore Sainsbury’s for homeware its so cool x

13. 13th March 2018 / 8:45 am

Sainsbury’s are killing it with their home pieces at the moment ? I’d really love a refresh but need to find some more pennies first – even at Sainsbury’s prices!

• SarahJChristie 14th March 2018 / 8:36 pm

Yes they are I could have spent a fortune they had a gorgeous table I loved too x

14. 15th March 2018 / 6:30 pm

Love that vase! Sainsburys have great homeware. I’ve been meaning to watch Marcella xx

15. 15th March 2018 / 8:32 pm

Call the Midwife has been so sad recently. It always makes me cry anyway but more so over the last couple of weeks. I love your grey vase – so pretty. Hope you had a wonderful time seeing the Sound of Music 🙂 #WotW

• SarahJChristie 20th March 2018 / 9:31 pm

It has I think I have cried at every one! The sound of music was amazing Louise x