My Weekly Round Up And Little Loves, And Music

As this post goes live I will be boarding a plane to Tuscany with a gorgeous group of Travel Bloggers. We are off to check out the very beautiful Country Relais and Spa Le Capanne and what Tuscany has to offer.

I am so giddy about visiting Pisa, Sienna and Florence, they are places I have not visited yet and am dying to walk those Italian streets with my camera. There is something so stunning about Italy isn’t there? And sometimes it’s just the little things that catch my eye.

It’s been a busy week preparing and organising but phew, thanks to the wonder of BA Air miles I bagged a last-minute flight from Manchester to Heathrow to save me half a day of driving. If you love travelling air miles really are the best thing ever.

Townley Park Burnley www.extraordinarychaos.com

Watched

On Sunday we had such a wonderfully chilled day celebrating Mothers Day. I awoke to Egg Benedict and was thoroughly spoilt by the boys with cards, chocolates and a Liz Earl goody bag. Followed by a long walk at Townley Park with a coffee, whilst we watched Joe ride his skateboard and flew his drone. We did invite Jack but there was no way he was getting up to go for a walk! I spent the afternoon chilling and singing along to Oliver(one of my fave films) whilst Chris rustled up roast lamb. It was the perfect chilled family day.

A family walk at Townley www.extraordinarychoas.com

A Sunday trip to Townley Park www.extraordinarychaos.com

Drone Flying at Townley www.extraordinarychoas.com

Read

Eleanor Oliphant is really growing on me, I find myself smiling at her comments and the way she says what everybody else thinks. I love the part when she had the makeover in the department store, ha ha.

Heard

On Tuesday I watched The Sound of Music at the Palace Theatre omg it was incredible, if you love musical theatre then it’s a must. I am a huge fan of the sound of music and I adored the show. I honestly can’t fault it and the casts voices were just incredible. No, more that incredible, I actually can’t put it into words.

My next show is Hairspray I am so excited as I have never seen the show or the film, but love the music; it looks like such a happy fun show to see. So am looking forward to a real party atmosphere.

Hairspray the Tour at The Opera House Manchester www.extraordinarychoas.com

Wore

My new Liz Earl products, working alongside my serum they are working wonders. The set has an eye cream, which is something I really needed. I had really let it slip with my skin care regime

Liz Earl Skincare set www.extraordianrychoas.com

Made

Lots of plans, I have been busy packing and organising for Tuscany, we have friends visiting at Easter, plus some of our closest friends are getting married and I have an exciting mini cruise in April. We have a mega busy couple of months but whats new in the crazy Christie household.

And a wonderful discovery in Manchester, have you tried the Indian Tiffin Rooms? It’s a street food restaurant. We stumbled across it on Tuesday night and it was so good. Definitely one to check out if you visit Manchester.

The Indian Tiffin Room Manchester www.extraordinarychaos.com

Have a fab weekend whatever you are up too, and fingers crossed for a little Italian Sunshine.

A Quick Catch Up, My Weekly Round Up

Little Loves Coffee Work Sleep Repeat

SaveSave

1. 16th March 2018 / 10:54 am

Townley park is on my list of places to visit this year, we did Worden last year and it was lovely. It sounds like you had a lovely Mother’s day, well deserved ! Seeing you go to so many shows is making me want to get to the theatre again, I’ve not been for years. I hope you have a fabulous time in Tuscany x

• SarahJChristie 20th March 2018 / 9:43 pm

We had our wedding photos taken at Townley Hall, if you get there let me know as I am not far away. Tuscany was blooming amazing Angela and I just adore the Theatre and used to go quite a bit when we lived in Essex so I am so glad I am getting back into it again, its my favourite form of entertainment x

2. 16th March 2018 / 11:30 am

Your Mothers Day sounds lovely, so relaxing. And Hairspray? I love Hairspray! I hope you have a fabulous time in Tuscany x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

• SarahJChristie 21st March 2018 / 9:09 pm

Ah it was so lovely, I cant believe I have never seen it I am so excited. Tuscany was just amazing I laughed so much x

3. 16th March 2018 / 11:58 am

So glad you enjoyed the Sound of Music. Hairspray is a brilliant show, I can definitely recommend it. Hope you have a wonderful time in Tuscany 🙂 #WotW

• SarahJChristie 21st March 2018 / 9:11 pm

Louise it was incredible, I am so excited for Hairspray x

4. 16th March 2018 / 7:14 pm

Ohh! How exciting! Have a wonderful trip.
    The Sound of music sounds wonderful. That has to be one of my favourite musicals.

• SarahJChristie 21st March 2018 / 9:15 pm

It one of mine too Kim and it didn’t disappoint I love it and thank you I had the best time x

5. 16th March 2018 / 10:34 pm

Have a lovely time in Tuscany, I can’t wait to read all about it. It sounds like you’ve had a lovely week and I love your photos.
    #WotW

• SarahJChristie 21st March 2018 / 9:20 pm

Ah thanks so much Anne and yes Tuscany was just incredible I loved it x

6. 16th March 2018 / 11:12 pm

I really enjoyed reading your weekly summary. Having watched The Greatest Showman twice at the cinema my teenage daughter would like to see a proper musical. Hairspray might be a good choice as that is coming here later this spring/summer. I’m sure that Tuscany will be wonderful.

• SarahJChristie 21st March 2018 / 9:22 pm

Ah thank you Tuscany was wonderful the most beautiful place and yes musicals are just magical I adore them and would thoroughly recommend x

7. 17th March 2018 / 10:19 am

Your Mother’s Day sounds perfect. Jack sounds like my daughter, the only way I got her out for a walk on Mother’s Day was to pay £50 for the privilege – we went to a zoo. She loves animals and she needed to take some more photos for her photography portfolio she’s putting together for her college interview next week. Killed two birds with one stone though I guess.

Eleanor Oliphant grew on me too. Like you say it’s the way she says things we often all think. She has absolutely no filter and I couldn’t help but fall for her vulnerability despite my shaky start with the book. It’s definitely a grower! We’re seeing Hairspray in May – I’m so looking forward to it. I haven’t seen a musical in years and I absolutely love them. Hope you’re having a wonderful time in Tuscany x

• SarahJChristie 21st March 2018 / 9:46 pm

Ha ha thats so typically kids isnt it? I hope you all had a fab day though? I hope she does well in her interview. And yes I am loving Eleanor now. I am so excited for Hairspray and Tuscany was just amazing x

8. 18th March 2018 / 6:11 pm

Oh wow, so jealous of your Italy trip. I love Italy and it’s my goal to explore it more! Eleanor Oliphant really grew on me too, it’s such a good book!
    Eilidh x

• SarahJChristie 21st March 2018 / 9:47 pm

Eilidh it was incredible I just love it, I would never have though of hiring a car but it was such a wonderful option x

9. 19th March 2018 / 11:21 am

I hope you’ve been having the most wonderful time in Italy… Away from all the snow here. Haha! #WotW

• SarahJChristie 21st March 2018 / 10:00 pm

I know what a result I am so glad I missed all that snow Tuscany was wonderful x

10. 19th March 2018 / 2:16 pm

Yay! So pleased that Eleanor is growing on you, you’ll love her by the end of it.
    Hope you’re having a wonderful time in Tuscany, I bet the weather is a bit better over there right now!! xx

• SarahJChristie 21st March 2018 / 10:22 pm

Ah I am loving it now Morgana, Tuscany was wonderful, so much fun we laughed so much. It was rainy and chilly but it did not dampen our spirits x

11. 22nd March 2018 / 1:11 pm

I hope you’ve had an amazing time in Tuscany, can’t wait to hear more about it. A fab round up this week Sarah, I’m only a couple of chapters into Eleanor Oliphant at the minute and enjoying just reading an actual book if I’m being honest.
    My skincare routine has been shocking too recently and I can tell on my face, trying to get back on track with summer coming up! xx

• SarahJChristie 22nd March 2018 / 9:05 pm

Jo it was amazing I totally fell in love with Italy all over again. And Eleanor grows on me more with every chapter, I do think this weather takes a toll on our skin mine was feeling better until that last lot of snow x