My Weekly Round Up, Little Loves, And Lanzarote

As this post goes live I will be just setting of to Lanzarote for a little winter sun and to find out exactly what the region has to offer families. Woohooo, check out my stories to see what I get up to! And if I am brave enough to ride a camel?

This week has been a fab but busy week getting back into the School routine and preparing for a weekend away.

Read

I am getting so into Sweet Little Lies, it was slow to get into but OMG my heart is in my mouth every time I read it now. I literally have no idea which way it is going to go.

Wore

Woolly hats and coats, how cold has it been this week? However I do love a cold frosty day.

Watched

The Snowman at the Opera House in Manchester, oh my I just loved the film as a little girl and always have. The show was every bit as magical. If not a bit more! I came away with the hugest grin on my face I just adored it from start to finish.

Made

A lot of delicious frothy coffee’s and hot chocolates with my new coffee machine. I did have a coffee machine but it did not have a milk frother. OMG this is a game changer; the boys are loving making frothy hot chocolates when they get home from school and work. Especially now the weather has changed so dramatically. It’s also such a treat being able to have a cafe style coffee at my desk. And I can make it with skimmed milk woohoo. Seriously I don’t think I would get through some days without coffee. I honestly can’t tell you how giddy I am about this machine.

Aeg Lavazza Coffee Machine with milk frother, like having a Barista in your own home

Heard

The laughter of Jack and Joe playing together! Seriously this NEVER happens. But last week Joe and I tested out the Anki Overdrive. It is a super swanky racing car game, which you control from an app on your mobile phone. It’s an amazing family game and game for teens. The boys both played with this for hours, at one stage Jack and his girlfriend were racing against Joe and his friend. Honestly Chris and I could not believe our eyes. Joe and I unboxed and built it on Friday and Joe was still racing on Sunday.

Anki Overdrive Review of this fab intereactive driving game

I love that it is a physical game as so much is geared around consoles these days. Don’t get me wrong I don’t have an issue with consoles at all. But they got so much enjoyment playing the Anki Overdrive and Joe already has more cars on his Christmas wish list. It was lovely to see the boys playing together and finding a game that brings the whole family together. Check out our little unboxing vlog and see how quick and easy it was to set up.

Tried

Oh wow this week I tried It Cosmetics Hero Collection and I love it. I am a total make-up geek. I spend a fortune on it and am always looking for my new make-up bag fave. I might be a little addicted to QVC and they didn’t disappoint with this great offer.

The Bye Bye Undereye concealer is a game changer it’s INCREDIBLE. I have used the same brightener for years and always been happy but this gives so much more coverage.

The whole collection is fab but another fave I can’t not mention is the Brow Powder I have such thin eyebrows. That’s what happens when you are an apprentice in a hair and beauty salon and everyone practices eyebrow shaping on you! I feel so much more confident using this and it stays.

It Cosmetics Concealer is the best

Have a great weekend that ever you are up to and wish me luck riding that camel eeek!

A Quick Catch Up, My Weekly Round Up

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

Little Loves Coffee Work Sleep Repeat

SaveSave

1. 10th November 2017 / 10:00 am

We tried the Anki Overdrive too, I’m really impressed with it. I worried it might be too young for Jake but he got the hang of it really quickly. That coffee machine looks awesome, I recently treated myself to one and oh my goodness I could never go back to instant coffee now. Have a fabulous time in Lanzarote can’t wait to see your blog post about it x #WotW

• SarahJChristie 15th November 2017 / 8:17 pm

Ah thanks Angela I had such an amazing time, and yes I was so impressed with the Anki Overdrive, and that coffee machine oh my I just love it x

2. 10th November 2017 / 10:06 am

Hope you have a wonderful time in Lanzarote. Love the sound of your new coffee machine – so nice to be able to have cafe-style coffee at home. The Snowman show sounds amazing – I love the film and I can imagine seeing it live must be quite magical. #WotW

• SarahJChristie 15th November 2017 / 8:25 pm

Ah Louise it was just amazing, I do love a great coffee and the boys love the hot chocolates too !Oh my the snowman is just wonderful I loved it so much x

3. 10th November 2017 / 10:09 am

Lucky you, I hope you have a fabulous time in Lanzarote and will look forward to the pics of you riding that camel! It sounds like a fab week for you. I’ve considered the Anki Overdrive for my lad, but I bought him a race track last year so I’m not so sure. I’d love to watch the Snowman too, I can understand you grinning.
    #wotw

• SarahJChristie 15th November 2017 / 8:34 pm

Thanks Anne it was so great, Lanzarote is just beautiful. The Anki Overdrive is great so much fun, and oh my the Snowman is just amazing I loved it x

4. 10th November 2017 / 11:15 am

You have me wanting a hot chocolate now! Sounds like the boys had loads of fun, it’s always great to see siblings playing together and having a good laugh. Good luck with that camel! x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

• SarahJChristie 15th November 2017 / 8:37 pm

Ha ha I rocked the Camel, and yes it is Jocelyn I love it when they get on together x

5. 10th November 2017 / 11:44 am

Coffee, camel riding and fast cars in the same post! Hope you have a wonderful time. Looking forward to hearing about the camel riding. Hmm. Might need to make a frothy hot chocolate next. #Wotw

• SarahJChristie 15th November 2017 / 8:43 pm

Ha ha sounds so glamorous doesn’t it and it has been a great week, and the camel ride was just fab x

6. 10th November 2017 / 5:40 pm

Oh my goodness you lucky devil going off to Lanzarote, and yes get on that hump backed animal and have some fun! That coffee machine sounds right up my street x

• SarahJChristie 15th November 2017 / 8:55 pm

Ha ha I did, I was a bit worried but it was fun and the camels were adorable not scary at all. Lanzarote was just amazing xx

7. 10th November 2017 / 11:00 pm

I’m desperate to see the snowman but it’s never come to a theatre near us x #LittleLoves

• SarahJChristie 15th November 2017 / 8:54 pm

Oh its amazing Kerry I adored it, nearly cried in parts x

8. 11th November 2017 / 5:17 pm

Have a wonderful holiday in Lanzarote! Sounds amazing – nice to have some hot, sunny weather and get away from the grey British weather!!

• SarahJChristie 15th November 2017 / 8:56 pm

Oh Isabelle it was glorious I had the best time thank you x

9. 15th November 2017 / 1:41 pm

You lucky thing getting to jet off to Lanzarote and leave this awful cold weather behind! I hope you had a wonderful time away! xx

• SarahJChristie 15th November 2017 / 9:05 pm

I know it was so great Morgana I had the best time and that winter sun was just amazing xx

10. 16th November 2017 / 2:25 pm

I think I need that concealer! The snowman at the Opera House sounds incredible. I hope Lanzarote was amazing x #LittleLoves