My Weekly Round Up, Little Loves And BritMums Live

I have hardly blogged this week, its been mad. Lots of behind the scenes goings on! That hopefully will all come to light next week. You know those blog posts that take hours of behind the scenes work before you even get to the writing. But I love time in the kitchen, it is my happy place when I have the time to potter.

I have also had a rather traumatic trip to the dentist, I left with one tooth less that did not want to come out! I kid you not it hung on for dear life. Ouch!

Watched and Heard

Last weekend I head to London for BritMums live and the Next Blogger Network event. I was a rubbish blogger and took hardly any pictures but had the best weekend with lots of amazing people. And got to spend time with Amy, Mandy and Rachel which is always fab.

I didn’t win my award category but just to be nominated with the company I was in felt amazing. I love blogging and the lovely people it brings with it. I am also mindful that I have surrounded myself with the most gorgeous kind, fun, ok and a bit crazy, ladies. That makes me smile every day, not everyone out there is so nice are they? That goes for all jobs and careers. So as I look around me I think my colleagues are pretty awesome.

My weekly round up and Britmums Live www.extraordinarychaos.com

Read

I love this post by Suzanne on FOMO at first I though ah I don’t get that! Then found myself nodding along at some things. Its human nature and covers so many aspects of life which I had never considered before. But give it a read its fab. Oh and by the way Suzanne you are missing out on Yoga give it another try!

And me? I feel that although I live in the country and love it, I miss out on city living and dream of living in a swanky city apartment of Victorian terrace with lots of cafes and bars in walking distance.

Wore

Last week as I ambled through Sainsbury’s I stumbled across this mustard sweater and omg it was love at first sight. I really never thought this was my colour but I love it! I keep doing that lately nipping for groceries and coming out with clothes!

My weekly rounds up a mustard sweater from sainsburrys www.extraordinarychaos.com

Made

I spent all day yesterday baking goodies for blog posts and can’t wait to share them. Photos are all taken and I am happy but now for the editing groans! But should have some lovely photos next week.

And this weekend we have friends visiting, it promises to be a manic but fun weekend with lots of laughter, gin and food  and then Sunday I am off for a spa with more lovely friends. Have a great weekend whatever you are up to.

A Quick Catch Up, My Weekly Round Up

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSaveSaveSave

Little Loves Coffee Work Sleep Repeat

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1. 6th October 2017 / 9:38 pm

I LOVE that photo of you. Sounds like a really busy few weeks for you. We can chat about it all on Sunday! x

9th October 2017 / 9:19 pm

Ah its was so lovely to catch up with you and yes its been fun but manic x

2. 7th October 2017 / 9:26 am

So busy. I can’t believe you miss out on anything. Although I may be getting that topsy turvy. Can you fit anymore in? I love pottering around the kitchen. Especially when I’m feeling creative. And your jumper! Sainsburys? I need to take a wander. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. #wotw

9th October 2017 / 9:25 pm

Ha ha Cheryl I do wonder why i overfill my diary sometimes ! I know I love being in the kitchen so much, they have loads in Sainsbury’s at the mo ! x

3. 7th October 2017 / 10:20 am

Busy and fun week! Sounds like plenty of blog work going on behind the scenes, and I love that new top! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

9th October 2017 / 9:27 pm

Ah thank you and yes it has been like a week of planning and scheduling x

4. 7th October 2017 / 11:05 am

Loved stalking your feed for bloggy conference pics and it looked a lot of fun. Sainsbury’s is sooo good for clothes. I’m forever popping out with random stuff when I only popped in for milk!

9th October 2017 / 9:36 pm

It was so fun Tas I had such a fab weekend! And ha ha I am so glad its not just me x

5. 8th October 2017 / 5:07 pm

You have been busy! It sounds like it was a big week for blogger events as I was at Blog Camp Onboard earlier this week.

9th October 2017 / 9:38 pm

I know they seem to have been all at the same time haven’t they? But what a fun couple of weeks x

6. 9th October 2017 / 9:43 am

Oh no your poor tooth, I’m facing losing 2 of mine that were baby teeth can you believe ! That jumper is lovely, I love the ruffles on the sleeve. I hope you had a wonderful weekend x

9th October 2017 / 9:42 pm

Omg really, it was sore but feeling a bit better now! I love the sweater and it has washed so well x

7. 9th October 2017 / 12:45 pm

I loe that jumper, i really need to get some new autumn/winter piece. Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to in the kitchen.

9th October 2017 / 9:43 pm

Ah thank you I really love it but need a few more bit for my autumn wardrobe I am loving the colours of he season x

8. 9th October 2017 / 9:26 pm

Love the photo of you and the mustard top. I spied it as well almost bought it too! Twinsies! I love mustard. It’s a great color for Autumn. You always have so many fab things to share girl I bet behind the scenes will be worth the wait for the rest of us. Sounds like you have been super busy. I also dream one day in a city living apartment with terrace and coffee shops underneath. Maybe we all should join in buy one and blog share it for various weekends. hahaha We can call it the instagrammable house of bloggers.#littleloves

9th October 2017 / 9:56 pm

Ha ha that would have been funny if we had both worn them next time we met up ! I didn’t think I liked it but I love into! OMG how amazing would that be a blog share city apartment that is the dream Jenny x

9. 10th October 2017 / 10:45 am

Such a gorgeous photo of you! You are really rocking the mustard top for sure.
    Have a great week! xx

11th October 2017 / 9:29 pm

Ah thank you lovely lady I love the colour x

10. 10th October 2017 / 8:27 pm

I’m the same when it comes to clothes and supermarkets. I’ve been looking at a mustard top for the girls and a lovely red coat. #WotW

11th October 2017 / 9:32 pm

Ooh that will look so great together and yes they are such great quality x

11. 11th October 2017 / 5:12 pm

Ah thanks so much for sharing my post Sarah – it’s taken me THIS long to pop across to your blog! I will definitely take up Yoga again – I don’t take much persuading as you know 😉 I can’t wear mustard, I keep on trying it BUT I’m always a new convert to Sainsbury’s clothing. I love it! So many affordable tops in there, unusual styles too. xx

11th October 2017 / 10:23 pm

I love that post it is so great Suzanne, ha ha go for it you will love it and yes I am loving SAinsburrys xx

12. 12th October 2017 / 10:43 pm

Such a busy week! It was lovely to see you briefly at Britmums. I love your mustard sweater – it really suits you 🙂

13. 14th October 2017 / 10:24 pm

(so behind with blog commenting lol). Really sorry that you didn’t win in your category at The BIBS, I had everything crossed for you. Hope that tooth has stopped giving you grief now, and love your top too. I have a really similar one, also from Sainsburys but has flowers on it x