My Weekly Round Up And Little Loves, And A Fun Week

Wow my feet have not touched the ground this week with country festivals, an incredible trip to Germany and a lovely day out in Manchester.

So yes another quiet week here ha ha. Sometimes I look back and think did all that happen in a week? It’s been a week of travelling, walking miles, meeting new and catching up with old friends. And has sooooooooo much fun, with so many adventuress.

Heard

At the weekend we walked to one of the neighbouring villages to the summer festival, it was such a wonderful day. The sun was shining. There were live bands and a gin bar. We met up with lots of friends and had the best afternoon. The 3-mile walk there and back was hard, especially after a few gins. I took my camera but only managed to take photos on the walk there and back.

Flowers on a country road in Lancashire, a fun week extraordinarychaos.com

Blue Skies in Lancashire, My Weekly Round Up

I also heard another language this week, I am not sure I will ever get my head around the German language.

You know in the way you can sort of work out French. But I have to say the Germans are the friendliest of people. Every single person I dealt with or spoke to was upbeat and friendly. The Baden-Baden area of Germany is a real buzzing and positive place to be.

Europa-Park in Germany a fun week, extraordinarychaos.com

Weekly Round Up, The Village in Bon Bon Germany a fun week extraordinarychaos.com

Made

It was the best week with so much adventure and getting the chance to meet some lovely new friends. That is one of the best things about blogging. Meeting new people you would never ordinarily come across is life. I can’t wait to share what I got up to last week as the region is just wonderful for families.

Wore

Summer dresses and sandal all week, Germany was hot, hot, hot. So factor 50 and summer dresses were the way forward. I love not having to drag a coat around with me, that feeling of the warm sun on the back of your neck. And I had no idea the weather in Germany was so terrific. It is most certainly a country I will be adding to my travel wish list.

A Lake in the Black Forest Germany a fun week, extraordinarychaos.com

Wearing my Quiz Sandals at the Black Forest Germany a fun week, extraordinarychaos.com

Watched

This week I head to Manchester with the lovely Karen, Colette and Jenny. Our aim was to get more lifestyle shots of ourselves and break through that fear of being photographed in public. Where better place to start that a city? The day was so much fun, we laughed so much. And you know what, when there are 3 people in you face with cameras, people staring as they pass by is not a big deal at all.

And here’s the thing EVERYBODY is beautiful and no one should feel shy sharing their pictures. I love some of the shots of the day I have seen so far and here is a sneaky peek. We looked totally mad, but life is for living and having fun. Holding back doesn’t make for great memories. It was great to watch everybody gradually relax and enjoy the day.

A blogger photo shoot in Manchester, a fun week

A blogger photo shoot in Manchester, a fun week

A blogger photo shoot in Manchester, a fun week

A blogger photo shoot in Manchester, a fun week

Read

Joe received his S.A.T.S results this week. We did not make a big deal of them on the run up to the tests. And told him to do his best, but not to worry about the results as they are more a reflection of the school. He got his results earlier in the week and did amazingly well, we are so proud of him. And he is over the moon bless him. It just shows that pressure is not the way to motivate a child to do well. A little self-belief and keeping calm goes a long way.

And I am getting to the end of the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I literally have no idea how it’s going to end; I can’t wait to find out.

We are off to friends for a celebration later today, which promised to be a wonderful afternoon filled with friends and laughter. And tomorrow I plan to do nothing all day before a week of catching up. Have a fab week whatever you are up to?

A Quick Catch Up, My Weekly Round Up

SaveSave

SaveSave

Little Loves Coffee Work Sleep Repeat

1. 8th July 2017 / 8:35 pm

What a wonderful idea to get a couple of friends together to do a photo walk, perfect for gaining new material for your blogs but boosting your confidence to take photos as you walk around

9th July 2017 / 9:34 pm

Ah Sarah it was so fantastic we have some great shots x

2. 8th July 2017 / 9:21 pm

Way to go Joe on his Sats that’s amazing news. I love the photos you choose. I will be writing a post about it once I get settled in America. I have so much to do in the next three days before I leave I can’t see me getting it live. lol I am still working on Father’s Day oops. You have had such a BUSY week girl you deserve one day of rest and nothing else. I am vowing this summer to take one day where I do NO WORK at all every week I hope it happens but it might take me a few tries to get it completely comfort shutting off. Your trips sounds amazing. love that dress and bag on you on the dock. So pretty. #littleloves

9th July 2017 / 9:35 pm

OMG you are os busy at the moment Jenny but just think when you are in the US chilling it will all be worth it, I cant wait to follow your adventure x

3. 9th July 2017 / 12:03 pm

What a week! Your trip to Germany looked amazing on IG and I do love that idea of you all heading into the city to take photos. Well done to Joe, less pressure is definitely the way to go x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

10th July 2017 / 8:49 pm

Ah thank you we are super proud of him, and yes the photos were so much fun and Germany was incredible x

4. 9th July 2017 / 3:57 pm

Ah well done to Joe and like you we didn’t make a fuss of the SATS beforehand. Katie’s results were also fantastic (and she has fleeced me in Primark today lol). Your Germany trip looked so beautiful, and I could definitely see us as a family heading to Europa Park. If just to gaze at the mini Epcot ball. Hope you manage a relaxing day on Sunday Sarah as I think you need it !!! x

10th July 2017 / 9:01 pm

Ah well done Katy, Tracey Germany was just incredible I loved every minute but have so much catching up to do now x

5. 9th July 2017 / 7:24 pm

You take such beautiful photo’s Sarah. It looks like you had an amazing time in Germany and you certainly had the weather for it. Well done to Joe on his great results. Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend x

10th July 2017 / 9:05 pm

Ah thanks so much Angela I love taking photos I get a bit obsessive, and yes we are so proud of Joe bless him x

6. 10th July 2017 / 12:38 pm

What an amazing week you had and how lovely to have a trip to Germany and a catch-up with other bloggers too. So glad that Joe did well in his SATs. Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend to recover from all your adventures 🙂 #WotW

10th July 2017 / 9:08 pm

Louise it was so great German is the most gorgeous country so much to see and do and yes we are so so proud of Joe x

7. 11th July 2017 / 1:39 pm

Manchester is such a perfect city for a photowalk and it sounds like you all had loads of fun doing it together.
    Have a wonderful week! x

13th July 2017 / 9:36 pm

Aw thanks we had sooooo much fun it was fab x

8. 11th July 2017 / 10:31 pm

Wow! What a week!
    I completely agree, life is for living and it really does look like you’ve lived it to the full this week! I’m sure you had lots of fun taking photos together – I just love the photos of someone taking the photos! I always think these are really funny and so revealing!
    Germany does look beautiful and I’ve been to many parts of Europe but never Germany. Maybe I should!
    Well done Joe on his SATS
    #WoTW

13th July 2017 / 9:48 pm

Ah thanks Tracey we are so proud of him and Germany was amazing, I cant believe it was never on my my radar before last December as I just love it, what an wonderful country and the photo walk was so much fun x