A Sunset At Ikos Olivia, Greece

Hello from gorgeous Greece where we are all enjoying a hot hot, very chilled and wonderful Easter. Just having that time family and swapping the green hills  for beach walks and sunsets is priceless.

The Christie boys are all on full on holiday mode and getting lots of sleep whilst I am enjoying the spa, yoga and early morning walks. Everyone is chilled and happy.

I just wanted to share this stunning sunset with you. I love pink sunsets, where there is a haze in the distance. And in this instance a storm. It was breathtaking as we stood the sun still bright but sinking down into the horizon.

Happy Easter what ever you are up too and hope the sun makes an appearance for you xx

A Sunset At Ikos Olivia, Greece

A Sunset At Ikos Olivia, Greece

A Sunset At Ikos Olivia, Greece

A Sunset At Ikos Olivia, Greece

Photalife

1. 16th April 2017 / 8:06 am

Beautiful sunset and I love watching storms across the sea. The sky is so huge there is uninterrupted views. #MySundayPhoto

2. 16th April 2017 / 8:34 am

That is absolutely beautiful! Glad you’re all having such a lovely, relaxed week.

3. 16th April 2017 / 9:39 am

I love the stunning colours in the sky. Greece looks so inviting

Happy Easter and thank you for linking up

4. 16th April 2017 / 1:09 pm

I too love a sunset and one where it is filled with so much colour -your holiday sounds heavenly #MySundayPhoto

5. 16th April 2017 / 2:32 pm

I would love to be there right now! It sounds like you are having a lovely time. Great photos – that last one is my favourite. #MySundayPhoto

6. 16th April 2017 / 4:34 pm

Such stunning scenes, no wonder you are having a fabulous time. I feel chilled out just looking at them! #MySundayPhoto

7. 16th April 2017 / 4:50 pm

I can’t believe we were only there a week ago. Ah miss Olivia SO much but loved seeing all your pictures and videos this past week. It has certainly cheered me up whilst doing the holiday washing x

8. 17th April 2017 / 6:27 am

Sarah, these sunset photos took my breath away, wish I was there. It all looks so peaceful and relaxing.

9. 17th April 2017 / 9:28 am

There is just no avoiding your holiday is there ha ha!! Looks like you have had a fab trip!