A Walk Around The Village Of Luss

Todays pictures were taking during our walk around the village of Luss on the banks of Loch Lomond. I am not sure how true this is, but Luss is said to be one of the smallest but busiest villages in Scotland. It attracts many guests all year round, not only due to its sheer beauty, but it is where the 80s show take the High Road was filmed.  And as you are walking around you can see why it is a must visit spot in Scotland, its unspoilt beautify is breathtaking
A real indication of just how busy and how intrusive tourists can be. One resident had a sign on his sports car saying please do not sit on the car and take photos. And it was in 3 languages! Such a shame that the price you pay for living in such a stunning area is constant disruption. However there is the argument that with tourists come prosperity to local businesses. I have never thought of the impact on the locals in busy beauty spots such as this, It really made me think.
A Walk Around The Village Of Luss
A Walk Around The Village Of Luss A Walk Around The Village Of Luss A Walk Around The Village Of Luss A Walk Around The Village Of Luss A Walk Around The Village Of Luss
 5 Great Things To Do At Cameron Lodges
Photalife

1. 20th November 2016 / 12:46 am

Luss looks very picturesque, I do love exploring new places with charm and beauty like this.

2. 20th November 2016 / 12:53 am

What a beautiful place to visit. I can see why it’s so popular with the tourists. Beautiful.
    It’s such a shame about the sign on the sports car x

3. 20th November 2016 / 6:07 am

AH yes, I’m familair with Luss. My wife’s a Scot and I think she harboured desires, if she had a Scottish wedding, for it to be a Luss Kirk, which must be the one in your photo. We ended up getting married in the Cotswolds instead! As you say though, lovely part of the world. #MySundayPhoto

4. 20th November 2016 / 8:02 am

Gorgeous photos! It really does look like a beautiful place. It made me laugh about the sign on the car!

5. 20th November 2016 / 9:18 am

Beautiful place, great photos. Living in a beauty spot must be both lovely and a little bit annoying! #MySundayPhoto

6. 20th November 2016 / 10:07 am

You’ve captured it so beautiful, it looks a lovely place

7. 20th November 2016 / 3:28 pm

Ah you’ve brought back lots of memories of our summer. I can see how it’s one of their busiest villages. It’s so tiny but very picturesque isn’t it?

8. 20th November 2016 / 9:49 pm

You’ve captured it in a beautiful way and I think it could be annoying too to live in such a beautiful place with people coming all the time

9. 21st November 2016 / 6:44 am

I’ve never been to that part of the world but it looks great! Such a beautiful place, lovely photos xx

10. 22nd November 2016 / 8:56 pm

Looks a beautiful and tranquil place to visit Sarah. But my goodness, imagine looking out your window and seeing a group of tourists taking selfies sat on your sports car x

11. 23rd November 2016 / 9:38 am

What a beautiful spot! Such lovely photos. Thanks for sharing #MySundayPhoto

12. 2nd December 2016 / 12:18 pm

Great place! How beautiful the roof stones! It’s such a rarity these days. Wonderful photo!