A Champagne Cruise On Loch Lomond

I shared a little about our champagne cruise on Loch Lomond this week,

The cruise is one of the many activities available at Cameron House Hotel and Lodges and in my opinion and must do activity. It is up there with a helicopter flight and driving a racing car for me. One of those things in life that make you appreciate nature and your surroundings. And what better place to do this than in the glorious Lock Lomond.

Cameron Lodges is located on the most stunning estate with so much to do. Or not do depending on how energetic you are feeling. And with the boys in tow it is most definitely the former. The busier and more adventurous the better, our boys are so funny, both so brave and a bit crazy but have differing confidence levels.

Jack was at the top of the Celtic Warrior as far forward as he could get. The wind blowing through his hair, snapping away with his phone. Whilst Joe stayed downstairs at the aft watching the surf. He decided early on that although the day was stunning it was a tad windy on deck, and he felt happier below.

Which was fine as there was plenty of room to move around the boat. And Chris and I moved between the boys at intervals. It’s funny, Joe was happy to stand at the back and take a selfie. But did not like the wind! However when you are that petite maybe wind is something you may choose to avoid in the middle of a Loch ha ha.

A Postcard From Cameron Lodges, Day 2

Photalife

1. 6th November 2016 / 12:15 am

What an amazing experience and all the better with a glass of Champagne

6th November 2016 / 6:56 pm

Oh it was amazing Fiona and yes all the better with a glass of fizz x

6th November 2016 / 6:56 pm

It was, thank you x

2. 6th November 2016 / 12:34 am

It looks amazing. I particularly like the photos of the wake, the light on the water is stunning #MySundayPhoto

6th November 2016 / 6:57 pm

Ah thank you, it was such a gorgeous day, we were so lucky x

3. 6th November 2016 / 6:20 am

Hi Sarah, Loch Lomond looks beautiful and what a novel way of enjoying it. I particularly like the photo with the ‘fizzing’ wake.

xx

6th November 2016 / 6:57 pm

Thanks Debbie, it was such a wonderful experience we loved it x

4. 6th November 2016 / 6:53 am

That sounds (and looks) gorgeous. My eldest would totally be leaning as far off as he could go to take selfies, while his brother and sister yell at him to be careful!

6th November 2016 / 6:59 pm

Ha ha isn’t it funny how different they are, it was so fab x

5. 6th November 2016 / 7:54 am

Been a little while since we’ve been to Loch Lomond but my wife, being a Scot, loves the place. Great images there, you have caught Scotland at its best. #MySundayPhoto

6th November 2016 / 7:00 pm

Thanks John, ti such a gorgeous place, you just want to take so many pics x

6. 6th November 2016 / 8:07 am

What amazing views, you’ve made me want to visit Scotland.

6th November 2016 / 7:00 pm

Darren you should it is incredible x

7. 6th November 2016 / 8:43 am

What gorgeous weather for a day on the loch, made even better with bubbles! #mysundayphoto

6th November 2016 / 7:01 pm

Phoebe it was wonderful, we loved every minute such a beautiful part of the world x

8. 6th November 2016 / 9:31 am

The photo of the spray!!!! Love it! It really makes me want to go up to Scotland. x

6th November 2016 / 7:02 pm

Kate we fell in love with the Estate, in fact Chris and I are plotting a romantic trip back x

9. 6th November 2016 / 10:04 am

Gosh what a beautiful place! What a fabulous way to see it as well! 🙂 #sundayphoto

6th November 2016 / 7:02 pm

Thanks Emma it is so lovely, so very beautiful x

10. 6th November 2016 / 12:12 pm

What a wonderful way to experience the Loch. Such a beautiful place. It looks like you had a wonderful time x

6th November 2016 / 7:03 pm

Victoria we did it was incredible, such a stunning place xx

11. 6th November 2016 / 8:18 pm

Now you know that I am not a fan of boats — being on the water is not something that appeals to me at all but LOOOOOK at that!!!!!! Arrrgh it’s so beautiful — I love it up there and it would be amazing to see it from a totally different angle. Gorgeous pics Sarah — really beautiful xx

13th November 2016 / 5:06 pm

Caro honestly you would love it, the boat is beautiful and it just all feels such a lovely experience x

12. 6th November 2016 / 9:17 pm

I am the same as Caro, and you know my dislike of boats too….. BUT I think I would be brave and go and enjoy the wonderful scenery, and for the feeling of being out on the loch. Such fantastic pictures Sarah. Loved following your adventures at Cameron Lodges x

13th November 2016 / 5:09 pm

Thanks Tracey, and yes I am confident this would get you over your fear it is such a lovely trip x

13. 6th November 2016 / 11:41 pm

Gorgeous photos. Sounds like a lovely experience. I’ve not been to Loch Lomond since we were kids

14. 11th November 2016 / 6:23 am

Cruising is my thing, I would really love to tour at this place simply perfect for me. Thanks

15. 14th November 2016 / 7:53 am

Beautiful way to see the fall colors! Thanks for sharing with #MondayEscapes – cheers from chilly Copenhagen today, Erin

16. 14th November 2016 / 8:09 am

What could possibly be better than a glass of champagne, a beautiful day on a boat in Scotland!? Not much else! Looks incredibly relaxing! #MondayEscapes

17. 14th November 2016 / 9:09 am

We had a trip on the Celtic Warrior on our 10th wedding anniversary (kids in tow) -great fun and such a lovely addition to our stay. I love it there -they really look after their guests. #Mondayescapes

18. 14th November 2016 / 10:40 am

Those views are just so beautiful. It really makes me want to go back to that whole area. My husband keeps pointing out how our Lancashire landscape is just as stunning…which he’s right about 🙂 but it’s nice to see it in another place too isn’t it?

19. 14th November 2016 / 8:38 pm

I love the way the cruise brought out the different characters of all the boys! I know where I’d have been – relaxing, with that beautiful glass of bubbly in hand 🙂 #MondayEscapes

20. 14th November 2016 / 10:02 pm

What lovely photos, and a fantastic thing to do on holiday! I’d love to explore Scotland next year. #mondayescapes

21. 14th November 2016 / 11:00 pm

What wonderful scenery and a lovely trip out from the hotel. I would have loved to have wrapped up warm and enjoyed my champagne on deck but I have a feeling I would have been more interested in where the girls were/what they were hanging off 🙂 #MondayEscapes

22. 14th November 2016 / 11:24 pm

My family should really visit as their family is Cameron. My mummy is from a long line of Scots. She has a crooked nose too 😉 What a breathtakingly beautiful place! Looks amazing! #MondayEscapes

23. 15th November 2016 / 2:16 am

Oh, yes! This is a fantastic place. I don’t seem to get enough of boat trips. I take them as often as possible. I haven’t done them in a lot of lakes but hopefully, that will change in the future. The way you captured the water movement is great. #MondayEscapes

24. 15th November 2016 / 9:22 pm

Scotland is so beautiful and it looks like you managed to get some decent weather too. We love visiting the area however we have never been to Cameron Lodges. Maybe one day! #MondayEscapes

25. 16th November 2016 / 7:42 am

We stayed in the lodges at Cameron House many years ago – a wonderful spot but we had a lot of rain. This sounds fantastic – look at those views!
    #mondayescapes

26. 16th November 2016 / 9:06 pm

Love your photos, Scotalnd is such an amazing place with such stunning scenery. Of course, a glass of Champagne makes it even better! #MondayEscapes

27. 19th November 2016 / 2:45 am

Looks like the perfect backdrop to be sipping a champagne! #MondayEscapes

28. 25th November 2016 / 8:12 pm

So much fun!! Not sure there’s anything better than a boat ride with a cocktail in tow. #mondayescapes

26th November 2016 / 8:20 pm

Exactly it doesn’t get better than that Corey x