Hello on this October morning,
I hope you have had a fab weekend, We have been trying our hands out at skiing this weekend. We are so lucky to have a snow centre nearby. Both the boys love skiing. Joe has lots of learn but you can just see how kids pick it up so much quicker.
For those of you who haven’t linked before. Monday Escapes is a place to link up your travel memories.
Monday Escapes is all about looking back at wonderful, happy travel memories. And keeping those memories alive by sharing them with others!
This fortnight’s featured Monday Escapes posts
One of the best and worst jobs of hosting is picking a few favourites to share. There were so many fantastic posts and Instagram pictures. After a lot of deliberating my top posts from last time were:
I love Sima’s glamping trip, I have never been tempted to camp but this could temp me to take the plunge.
I simply couldn’t believe this was in France. The views are just like the Caribbean, and it is always fantastic to be introduced to somewhere new in Europe. Thanks Nell for a fab post.
David’s post about volunteering to travel with other people’s children gives me faith that there are people willing to things for others. And the time and effort that goes into trips like this is incredible.
Cindy’s post shows exactly how much exploring you can do with kids and why you should never put it off until they’re bigger!Link up every other week.
And our favourite Instagram shots are
Julia Bryson at Rainbeaubelle
Pop over and check out their amazing feeds.
Between Karen, Claire, Lisa and myself , we will be tweeting to direct you where to link up and who the two hosts are for the week. And it doesn’t have to be about a trip abroad, or even be a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots. Whether it’s a famous sight, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions, any travel experience that you want to share.
So how do you join in?
• Link up to one post/photo – old or new.
• Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site, or a link back to the hosts.
• Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
• Comment on posts by the 2 co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
• If you tweet any of us your links @minitravellers @sarahjchristie @tinboxtraveller or @travellovinfam, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
• Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes, we will show those photos some love.
There is also a Monday Escapes Pinterest Board – so if you’d like to start pinning some of your favourite photos, do get in touch. We will also be pinning all of your posts to the Monday Escapes Pinterest Board, drop me an email at email@example.com if you would like to be invited to pin to the board, and don’t forget to share the love and pin some of the amazing posts to your travel boards.
Head over to Claire’s blog to add your link and thanks for joining us.