A postcard from Dubai Day 2, Superhero Brunch And Skiing

A postcard from Dubai Day 2, Superhero Brunch And Skiing, wow what a combination!

Today has been extraordinary, such a wonderful day. We had a lie-in to catch up with sleep and  it was much needed, our  beds are so comfy. We awake feeling refreshed and after a fab breakfast and a chill in the sun we headed out to the Address and Dubai Marina for the Superhero Brunch.

A postcard from Dubai Day 2, Superhero Brunch And Skiing

A postcard from Dubai Day 2, Superhero Brunch And Skiing

This is a fantstic family themed lunch and the food was A M A Z I N G wow. It had everything you could wish for with the best service ever. In fact everywhere we have been in Dubai the service has been wonderful. Although the boys are older Joe was secretly thrilled to get his picture taken with the superheroes. This is a must do brunch for families in Dubai. It offers amazing food, service and entertainment to make kids feel like they have been to the best party ever.

We then headed out to the Mall of the Emirates for an afternoon on the slopes, crazy I know! But at one point I was so cold I could not feel my fingers.

A postcard from Dubai Day 2, Superhero Brunch And Skiing

We rounded up our day with a fab meal at the Rove Hotel and a bit of chill time ready for our next adventure. One thing I am sure of about Dubai! It is crazy, wonderful, hot and one of those places that gets under your skin.

What Katy Said

1. 27th August 2016 / 9:08 pm

Sounds like you’re having a great time. The level of service was the one thing we noticed about Dubai too, enjoy the rest of your break x
    #HappyDaysLinky

31st August 2016 / 9:21 pm

I know Alana the service is incredible isn’t it? We had such a fab time x

2. 28th August 2016 / 3:59 pm

Just wow! My boy would adore that lunch, he’s all about his superheroes! So pleased you’re having a fabulous time, enjoy every second! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

31st August 2016 / 9:22 pm

Ah thank you Jocelyn it was amazing the food was incredible x

3. 29th August 2016 / 12:34 pm

Loving cool dude Joe with the superheros. It sounds like Dubai really does offer everything, and I didn’t realise how geared up it was for families. Looks like it could well be making it onto my ‘travel list’ for the future x

31st August 2016 / 10:29 pm

Oh its amazing for families we loved it, and it has everything Tracey x

4. 29th August 2016 / 8:28 pm

Your holiday sounds wonderful, what a contrast between the hot Dubai weather and the freezing cold ski slopes.#WotW

31st August 2016 / 10:34 pm

I know it was mad Angela, and we had a wonderful time x

5. 30th August 2016 / 12:12 am

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!! Fancy being able to enjoy the scorching hot weather of Dubai & who knew you could also go skiing…not me!
    Love the Superhero photo, even tho your boy is a bit older he clearly looks happy to be having his photo taken!
    Enjoy your holiday
    #WoTW

31st August 2016 / 10:35 pm

He loved it Tracey and omg the food was so amazing as was the Address hotel, it is on my wish list of places to stay x

6. 2nd September 2016 / 7:32 pm

I SO enjoyed your IG feed all week, what a trip of a lifetime!! So glad you won! Thanks for joining in with #HappyDaysLinky x

3rd September 2016 / 6:05 pm

Ah thanks Kate, yes it was fantastic we had a great time x

7. 3rd September 2016 / 9:47 pm

Nom nom look at those desserts! I’m so glad you’ve had such an amazing time. Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

4th September 2016 / 7:32 pm

Ah thanks Sian it was fab a great experience x

8. 6th September 2016 / 7:33 pm

This just looks amazing – my three are superhero mad (actually lets include my husband in that and say my four are superhero mad) and when we make it to Dubai this experience will be near the top of our list x

7th September 2016 / 10:07 pm

Sam it was fanatic, and oh my the food was just incredible I am going to share a bit more about it soon, but we loved it and such wonderful service x