My Weekly Round Up, Holidays

Hurrah for the holidays.

I like so many Mums I am grateful that the school run is over for a while. Mornings are so much easier now the boys are older. But, it’s still that race against time every day.

As I sit writing the sun is shining and hopefully we will have a long warm summer. We have Dubai at the end of the holidays, the boys are giddy with excitement, especially Joe.

I need to get a bit of holiday shopping in at some stage too. Joe loves shopping so he is easy. Jack, not so much, he is a selfish shopper. He wants to shop for himself and go home. I am going to have to mentally prepare myself for a shopping trip with Jack ha ha.

My Weekly Round Up, Holidays

Our family lodge break a couple of weeks was a fantastic weekend. It’s so great to get together with extended family and spent time together away from rushing about, school runs and life. Chris’s Mum had a great birthday weekend and we created lots of lovely memories.

Of course it goes without saying our crazy boys had us on a few adventures. And where possible there are always tree’s involved or some sort of climbing.  Joe had me zip wiring across a lake. What amazed me is how used to it I am getting, I didn’t even think when I jumped off. They have definitely changed me.

My Weekly Round Up, Holidays

Last week we traveled down to Southampton to visit the Navigator of the Seas.

Anyone that knows me, knows I am cruise mad, we all LOVE cruising and Royal Caribbean, in fact we all felt a bit gutted getting off the ship. But left knowing we need to book a cruise soon. I love the quality and service of cruising, you know you are going to get luxury when you walk onto the ship and that is what travel is all about to us, luxury but fun travel.

My Weekly Round Up, Holidays

This week we have a pretty chilled week planned and I am hoping to spend some time in the garden just chilling. But also the dreaded drive starts this week. I am sure it will look better after, but all that mess! And then there is the other list of summer jobs Chris has, a new boiler, and jobs in the kitchen. He is like the job police at the moment. You know when you want to sit and enjoy the sun but you have to help with jobs. But it will all be worth it in the end I am sure.

Have a fab week and lets all hope for sun xx

What Katy Said

1. 30th July 2016 / 5:50 pm

Oh yes, but you’re right, it’ll all be worth it in the end. Hope the shopping trip goes well and you all enjoy your week x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

31st July 2016 / 11:56 am

Yes it will Jocelyn its just the pain of getting it done grrr, and fingers crossed for shopping x

2. 30th July 2016 / 5:52 pm

That water slide looks amazing! Hope you get some rest in between helping out with all these jobs! Have a lovely weekend xx #happydays

31st July 2016 / 12:00 pm

Ha ha yes I will, and yes the facilities on the ship are amazing x

3. 30th July 2016 / 6:42 pm

I quite fancy a cruise and love the look of that water slide. Hope all the jobs get done! #happydays

31st July 2016 / 12:01 pm

Oh Carol cruising is amazing, such a great experience and a great way to travel x

4. 30th July 2016 / 11:16 pm

Oh wow Dubai sounds amazing! I know what you mean about the mess, it has to get worse before it gets better sometimes xx

31st July 2016 / 12:03 pm

To be quite honest Katie I am feeling so nervous about it, but I am sure it will be great. And yes cant wait till all the mess is over with x

31st July 2016 / 12:05 pm

Thanks Sam I know I am so glad about summer being here x

5. 31st July 2016 / 12:44 am

Sounds like a lovely start to summer! So many things planned for you guys and Dubai! Its always my dream destination =) #wotw

31st July 2016 / 12:07 pm

Yes it had been, I just say I have always wanted to go to a lovely hotel in Dubai with a great pool and views of the bay or beach at sunset so fingers crossed. x

6. 1st August 2016 / 12:22 pm

Wow, that surfing wave machine looks amazing! And I’m really impressed at your zipwiring bravery – not sure you’d ever get me doing that! Enjoy (hopefully!) some nice quiet time n the garden. #happydays

7. 2nd August 2016 / 6:02 pm

Oh wow! Dubai! I’m sure they are excited! Hope the shopping is “uneventful” and painless 🙂 Good Luck! #happydayslinky

3rd August 2016 / 9:28 pm

Ha ha than you so do I, hopefully we are venturing out tomorrow x

8. 3rd August 2016 / 10:11 am

You make me want to book a cruise! Can’t wait to hear everything about your Dubai trip. It’ll be amazing, I’m sure!!

3rd August 2016 / 9:32 pm

Ah thanks Tas I hope so, and yes you do need to do a cruise it is amazing, the boys will love it x

9. 4th August 2016 / 10:20 pm

Wow, Dubai, that should be amazing! The cruise day sounds fun, I’ve never been on a cruise but would love to, they look so luxurious! #WotW

6th August 2016 / 11:31 pm

You would love a cruise, it is so much fun and luxury x

10. 5th August 2016 / 9:06 am

“Job police” haha! I know what you mean though. Hopefully it won’t take too long for your new drive to be completed and not too much mess in the process. Dubai will be amaaaazing! Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

6th August 2016 / 11:34 pm

Ah thanks Sian, it is all dug up now grr cant wait for it to be over x

11. 5th August 2016 / 8:33 pm

Haha the job police – that is me at the moment!! I hope you managed to have a relaxed week anyway after what looked like a great week here. Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

6th August 2016 / 11:41 pm

Ah thanks Kate, its been an odd week with one thing and another x

12. 8th August 2016 / 11:45 pm

I am sure your drive will look fab once it’s done, as will your new boiler, but not quite as exciting as a new bathroom or all inclusive holiday. That reminds me I don’t think our boiler will last another winter so we had better get saving. I cannot wait to hear all about your Dubai adventures. One of my close friends is visiting in October so I will be directing her to your blog. Have a great summer x

9th August 2016 / 9:29 pm

Exactly Tracey, grrrr, but it will be worth it in the end. I know our will not last another winter so it does need changing. I must say I am starting to get excited now Tracey xx