My Weekly Round Up, And Catch Up Time

This week has been all about having catch up time. I have had so much to do this week,  loads of photos to edit. I also have loads of garden photos to take, but what is going on with the weather?

The rain was torrential last night, I hope and pray the bad spell has passed by the time the holidays arrive.  I have grand plans of picnics and days chilling out in the garden.

Creating A Garden Chill Space with TK MAXX,,My Weekly Round Up, And Catch Up Time

Jack has struggled somewhat with his crutches, he has moaned so much and been an awful patient. He took his diabetes diagnosis so well, he just accepted the fact that he would inject himself 4 times a day for the rest of his life. Yet cannot cope with a pot in his leg.   The hospital decided on Thursday that it was more of a torn ligament than a fracture and removed the post. He is now pot free and so much happier, although there is a 4-week ban on sport.  I know he will follow this advice, he wont risk having to wear a pot again.

My Weekly Round Up, And Catch Up Time

This week it has been about catching up and coffee. I love my new Nespresso Machine and all the delicious flavours. I may have drunk a few to many the day it arrived, I was a little giddy. But no good ever came of drinking 6 Nespresso’s after 5pm. I am however enjoying the different flavours throughout the day; they feel like such a treat. And it is the perfect addition to a Bailey’s Cocktail

Chilling out with Nespresso Coffee and Cocktails, My Weekly Round Up, And Catch Up Time

I am going through a reflective period in my work, looking at what I am doing, planning, trying to set some goals. I am having a wonderful year and although it is important to be happy and enjoy life, it is also important to keep sight of your goals. Sometimes I have too many plans, I really need to sort through them and prioritize. What I am loving, what makes me smile from ear to ear, is getting to be creative on my terms.

What Katy Said
Share:

3rd July 2016 / 7:34 pm

Thanks, more busy ! x

1. 3rd July 2016 / 5:00 pm

I love your reflective thoughts, it is so important to enjoy life and many of us do actually forget to do it! Hope you have a good week x ps the Baileys cocktail sounds delicious x

3rd July 2016 / 7:36 pm

Ah thanks Kirsty, yes it was delicious, you have a fab week too x

2. 3rd July 2016 / 6:17 pm

Glad that Jack’s recovering now, which eases the moaning for you, too! I bought my husband that coffee machine for his birthday last month and he’s really pleased with it, too. Lovely to hear how much you’re enjoying your creativity x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

3rd July 2016 / 7:37 pm

Oh I just love it Jocelyn the coffee is just sooooooo good. And yes I love being able to go with my own instinct is feel so liberating x

3. 4th July 2016 / 10:48 am

Such beautiful images. I’m not a coffee lover, but I do like a nice Baileys, so loving that idea! #WotW

4th July 2016 / 9:21 pm

Ooh make it without the coffee, it will still be fab and thank you Cal x

4. 4th July 2016 / 5:46 pm

I am pleased to hear you are having a wonderful year. Loving your photos and your posts. Tad confused by the wearing of a pot though. #WotW

4th July 2016 / 9:24 pm

Ha ha Helena its a northern term, I should have put cast. They call them pots where we live. And thank you so much I am loving following you too x

5. 4th July 2016 / 9:05 pm

Glad to hear that Jack is on the mend and I am guessing it will be hard for him missing so much sport. And is that a Baileys cocktail ? My word that looks SO good. And it really has been a dismal start to July. I think we managed about an hour last night in the garden, but tonight more rain x

4th July 2016 / 9:28 pm

We were so lucky that we got a couple of hours sat on the patio enjoying the sun yesterday tea time, it was lovely but now? Its blooming torrential grrr ! And the Baileys Cocktail omg amazing ! x

6. 8th July 2016 / 8:49 pm

It is so hot as I am writing this, I am probably the only one thankful for the dismal days haha!! I need to sit down and think of some goals but I am totally rubbish at that sort of thing really. You are rocking 2016 – I am excited to see where you go from here! Thank you for sharing in our #HappyDaysLinky x

11th July 2016 / 7:57 pm

Ah thank you Kate, I am having the best time and so are you. What a year so much fun xx

7. 8th July 2016 / 11:57 pm

The weather is driving me mad too – I also have plans for the garden and picnics but not been able to do anything yet! Here’s to a brighter, drier summer! Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

11th July 2016 / 8:04 pm

Yes lets hope for a heatwave x