Styling My Memories With Cheerz

Any one who knows me or reads my blog knows I am a sentimental soul, I can’t help it. Life is so precious and those wonderful  memories should be captured and treasured, because all to quickly those moments are gone, and sadly sometimes so easily forgotten. I have always been a manic snapper, always having a camera handy to capture that ever-important family moment to save as a photographic memory.

Styling My Memories

I think this is why I love Instagram so much, my Instagram feed is an extension of my blog, but it’s more than that to me. It’s a place where I can record and share our travel memories; share the random photos that would get swallowed in my bank of 20,000 photos on my MAC.

I kid you not! I have 20k photos saved; I need to export them to a hard drive just in case my cloud breaks, but that’s a job for another day.

Styling My Memories

Styling My Memories

When the lovely people from Cheerz contacted me and asked if I had considered getting my Instagram feed printed I initially dismissed it, I have my feed there to look at when I want! But out of curiosity I decided to check out the Cheerz website and OMG I love it. If you like different, unique and a little quirky then cheers is for you.

Styling My Memories

They offer lots of different options to share and record memories from photo books, boxes, magnets, invitations to prints and posters. The thing I love about Cheerz is it has a certain cool factor that makes is a great place to check out for gifts.

Styling My Memories

I chose 2 products, an ultra cool framed collection which I will share later, and the Big Fat Box. The site is easy to use and almost instantly downloaded my Instagram feed, enabling me to choose the prints I wanted. There are so many options, coloured background, square and vintage style prints, you can even add text and it’s all so easy.

Styling My Memories

I chose a few different collections, food, countryside, family, Florida, flowers and blogging in a retro style with a white background, with the aim of creating a photo line to hang over my desk. This will enable me to change my view when the mood takes me.

Styling My Memories

My first chosen collection is Florida, I can’t describe how much better it is to have my Instagram feed hanging over my desk, all those little Florida moments that make me smile. That were so special I wanted to share them with the world, are now happily hanging over my desk, reminding me how lucky I am that I have the best  family and job in the world ever.

Styling My Memories

Check out the Cheerz box, it really is the perfect gift, and a fab way to store memories. To make mini collections of big memories to share with a loved ones, or if you are anything like me, to have lots of super cool images to be creative with.

Home Etc

1. 5th April 2016 / 10:02 pm

How have I not heard about Cheerz?! They sound right up my street. Off to check out the website. I can’t actually remember the last time I printed a photo. 2009, perhaps 😉 x

5th April 2016 / 10:24 pm

Rachel it is right up your street and it is so fab, wait till you see the framed print I have too it is amazing, I love Cheerz it is fantastic and so cool x

6th April 2016 / 9:56 pm

Katy it just never occurred to me but I am thrilled with them and they are the perfect size to pop in my planner too x

2. 6th April 2016 / 3:44 pm

I love the idea of this. I sometimes print off my photos off the laptop but never do it with instagram which is a shame because I love instagram. I have to say over 20k of stored pics is very impressive! #HomeEtc

6th April 2016 / 9:57 pm

Ha ha I have always had a camera in my hand and thats only the last 5 years I also have boxes in the loft full of photos, I just love memories Louisa, although its funny I very much life for the here and now x

3. 6th April 2016 / 9:19 pm

Ooh I’m off to check out Cheerz, I don’t print half as many photos as I should nowadays.

6th April 2016 / 10:02 pm

Caroline I literally love Cheerz it is so amazing, so many quirky products x

4. Kay Brown
    6th April 2016 / 10:17 pm

I used Cheerz last year and were really impressed with them, so much so I’ve got a private Instagram account to document our little one’s life so I can get them printed via Cheerz for his 1st birthday next summer 🙂

7th April 2016 / 9:35 pm

Ah that is a wonderful idea, I love it, and its so easy isn’t it ? x

5. 7th April 2016 / 12:07 am

Love love love this idea! Going to check it out! Would make a cool photo display x

7th April 2016 / 9:36 pm

Its fab Keira I will definitely be a regular user x

6. 7th April 2016 / 4:54 pm

I’m definitely going to check Cheerz out, I love what you have done with the prints. I too have a ridiculous amount of photos on my laptop, and love Instagram, but do miss not having physical copies of photographs, so this is a great idea. #HomeEtc

7th April 2016 / 9:36 pm

Its nice just to have copies to brows through,and I am loving hanging then over my desk too x

7. 7th April 2016 / 8:04 pm

They’re so fabulous aren’t they? I love the little boxes of snaps — I keep meaning to make a box for my best of her 40th birthday bash!! Its lovely to print photos out isn’t it? I love what you’ve done with yours. And I’m the same — my mac is currently home to 32K photos!!!! No wonder it’s on it’s knees and running so slowly!!! 😉 Thanks so much for linking up with us chick xx #HomeEtc

8. 9th April 2016 / 9:10 pm

Looks superb!! Printing photos used to be the norm and now – who does it?????? BUT nice to have them to hold. Love this box. Thanks for linking up, great to have you 🙂 Jess xx

#HomeEtc

9th April 2016 / 9:14 pm

thanks Jess, I know it feels like such a novelty I love it and most definitely print more off now x

9. 12th April 2016 / 9:01 am

I am actually waiting to receive an order I placed with Cheerz last week. All their products look amazing, don’t they? and It’s hard to choose.
    I love having pictures printed, it’s great to be able to have them out in display. Your photo line looks great

16th April 2016 / 7:03 pm