A Postcard From Ikos Oceania Day 4

Ikos Oceania Day 4 and today is bitter-sweet as it is our last day, yes a major mistake on our part. We booked 4 nights as we had never been before and honestly were not sure what the weather would be like. But wow, the resort and weather have most definitely been incredible.

I started today with breakfast for 1 as Chris and the boys decided to have a chill and lie in. Ikos resorts is the sort of resort that allows all the family to follow hobbies and sporting interests.

A Postcard From Ikos Oceania Day 4 a

Today was my turn, with a long leisurely breakfast followed by a couple of hours in the spa enjoying the newly renovated spa, steam rooms and pool. To be honest, I wish I had been more prepared as the gym here would rival the best of gyms back home and not only offers a well equipped spa but a full programme of fitness classes.

A Postcard From Ikos Oceania Day 4 a

We spent our last lunch at the beach bar, a beautiful crisp white bar overlooking the beach, which like the rest of the resort offered wonderful food and service. We sat reflecting on our time here and planning our next visit as we watched the gorgeous sea reflecting the hot sun shining above us. And to be honest it felt like life really does not get any better.

Spending family time together is your reward for a busy life, all those days when you are running from one activity to another, just knowing that you have somewhere wonderful to chill and spend family time together is priceless.

A Postcard From Ikos Oceania Day 4 a

As I am sat typing in the most stunning Indigo Bar enjoying a glass of wine the boys are off playing their daily game of football, and that is exactly what we love about Ikos Oceania, there is something for all of us, it is very rare you find a resort that the whole family loves, I truly feel we have found just that at Ikos Resorts. And the fact that is only a 3 hour flight away makes is just so accessible. Check out what we got up to on Day 3 here.

1. 14th April 2016 / 4:18 pm

Simply stunning, I’m so excited by the fact that Greece is a fab location in April – who knew! Looks serene.

16th April 2016 / 7:15 pm

I know Karen, I had no idea the weather would be so amazing the weather was incredible x

2. 14th April 2016 / 4:26 pm

I’ve been really admiring your pics and 3 hours is just so good! I’m definitely adding it to my list. Safe journey back and hope the last day is fantastic x

16th April 2016 / 7:16 pm

I know Tas, it was actually 3.5 from Manchester but beats 9 hours and such a beautiful place x

3. 15th April 2016 / 6:44 pm

Your photos have been just amazing Sarah, it looks beautiful and sounds like you are being so well looked after. You must be sad to leave but at least you will come back relaxed and refreshed! xx

16th April 2016 / 7:20 pm

Hayley we were all so sad to leave we met some lovely friends and the resort is just perfect x

4. 15th April 2016 / 8:36 pm

You pictures really have been mouth-wateringly amazing! Love the little tips too – like packing decent gym stuff for all the activities on offer. It’s not always easy to anticipate exactly what you’ll need.

16th April 2016 / 7:21 pm

I know Nell, next time I will take part in yoga and pilates although I did love my morning walks x

5. 15th April 2016 / 10:22 pm

Eeekkk!!! I’ve loved all your posts, this week. It looks and sounds amazing. And now I want to go!!

16th April 2016 / 7:21 pm

Thank you Rachel, you need to go I just know you would love it x

6. 17th April 2016 / 11:05 pm

Just reading this takes me right back to Greece. You are right about the weather, it was stunning and I think you had better weather than us the week after. It is so true that its rare that you find somewhere that all 4 members of the family love. And I am really happy that my 3 loved it just as much as me. Otherwise I would have been returning without them….. ooooo now there is a thought lol x

18th April 2016 / 9:29 pm

Ha ha do you know I think Chris and the boys would fall out with me if I went without them Tracey, and who knew the weather was so great in Greece at that time of year x