February Me And Mine, My Captured Moment, Grrr

I so nearly never posted Februarys Me And Mine, My Captured Moment today, but I suppose when you share part of your life a little honesty is in order. And the truth is, we have had a fantastic month. So busy, and have loved every minute. But I have been rubbish on the photo front.

February Me And Mine, My Captured Moment

Well, I say rubbish, I am not taking all the blame here,  the Christie boys haven’t been at their most co-operative this month either. They have either being playing silly and ruining family shots, or been totally uncooperative. Now I know the weather has not been on my side at all, but come on boys! Play the game a bit.

February Me And Mine, My Captured Moment

Magical Woodland Walks and Massages, Q Hop Day 5

You see they are generally supportive and cooperative but this month every time I point a camera in their direction it is like the devil takes them over. And trust me I have some god-awful photos this month; these are the best I could muster. Don’t get me wrong, some are lovely, but these were luck, taken whilst wrestling with the camera.

February Me And Mine, My Captured Moment

February Me And Mine, My Captured Moment

So I decided to name and shame, you ruin my photos boys, I WILL share them, and yes Chris that includes you too. You see this is the only way I can guarantee co-operation on the photo front.

February Me And Mine, My Captured Moment

If I thought for one minute, that the boys were genuinely unhappy with me sharing their photos. I wouldn’t dream of sharing them week in, week out. But they are playing cat and mouse with me. Photo bombing and pulling faces has become a sport, even Chris. So boys you reap what you sow. We have had a wonderful month, shame about the photos. Although I must say I will always look back on these lovingly as the photos you dared to ruin, and I dared to publish.

So a little advice for next month my lovely boys, do not put you faces in the camera as I take the shot. And Jack you lucky I haven’t posted that one but even I have limits. No hands over the screen, no putting your tongue out, no jumping in front of the camera. Please give me at least 4 shots to choose from, once I have them you can pull all the faces you want. In short, next month play nice.

Running in Lavender
The Me and Mine Project

6th March 2016 / 1:21 pm

I know Sarah they are ha ha, but next month I am going for pretty and organised, xx

1. 3rd March 2016 / 2:20 pm

Oh Sarah, this post really made me laugh :-). It is definitely not easy to get everyone in front of the camera smiling. We have some hilarious pictures too, but sometimes it is just these that are extra special and definitely some that the whole family will never forget. #MyCapturedMoment

6th March 2016 / 1:22 pm

Yes Heidi very true, all lovely although frustrating moments I will never forget x

2. 3rd March 2016 / 6:43 pm

Haha!! My problem is that our girls are so fussy and completely vet everything before I even load them into the gallery, it’s a nightmare! These are great pictures though and have captured that special moment when they wouldn’t play! Good luck this month lovely xx

3. 4th March 2016 / 4:05 pm

I love these pictures, it is impossible for me to get a picture where someone is not pulling a face or looking in the wrong direction! But I love those pictures as they show how we naturally are and like I am sure you will agree they create more of a memory x #mycapturedmoment

6th March 2016 / 2:08 pm

You are so right Kirsty, it is great to see everyone relaxed and having fun, but next month I am going to be more organised and set aside a bit of time to get the shots x

4. 5th March 2016 / 5:22 pm

Hi Sarah, nice one and I hope they’ve learned their lesson! Getting good photos isn’t easy at the best of times, but it’s even harder when the family insist on playing silly bu**ers. The forth photo down is a nice one though.

xx

6th March 2016 / 2:50 pm

Ha ha I hope so Debbie, and no its not easy is it so non co operation is a pain x

5. 5th March 2016 / 5:46 pm

Well Sarah you certainly do a better job than me of getting everybody together. And at least your teen smiles. We had a professional photo shoot done last year and did the teen smile ? NO. True family life is the best sometimes, and I always love your photos x

6th March 2016 / 3:01 pm

Oh no, yes I am lucky that they will pose, and thank you so much, my photos are always a bit skewed and crazy but I do love them x

6. 5th March 2016 / 6:07 pm

What do you mean, shame about the photos? I love them, they tell a true story and show your boys as the playful, fun men they are – and I know you wouldn’t have it any other way!! ; )

Great post Sarah xx

Thank you for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

6th March 2016 / 3:03 pm

Ah thank you Heledd that is lovely, and yes it represents their personalities I suppose x

7. 5th March 2016 / 10:27 pm

Hahaha!!! Love these!!!! And no they may not be perfect, Boden-family type posed shots but they’re real – and I bet in a few years time they’ll make you laugh – and remind you of what a blast you were all having! #MeAndMine

6th March 2016 / 3:36 pm