My Captured Moment

I know this pic isn’t the best quality but I stumbled across it this week and cannot believe how much Joe has grown up. This was taken just over two years ago and ah bless his little heart he still looks cute and toddlerish here. It was taken in August when some of our best friends the Gibbons came to visit us, so he will have been 7.

We had a fantastic day at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and can you believe it was Joe’s first ever visit. It’s only when you look back you realise just how grown up your children now look isn’t it?

Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 23.15.25

He was so thrilled as Theresa had just won him a Minion of one of those grab machines, and do you know he still had that Minion now.

It also makes me appreciate just how much Joe has grown up even in the last year, as whilst this photo was being taken, Chris Jack, Frazer, Lacey and I were all riding the Wallace and Gromit ride. Joe stayed with Theresa, as he was so scared to ride it. Since Disney he has got so much more daring when it comes to rides, yet not that long ago he was just so frightened.

Running in Lavender

1. 5th November 2015 / 4:25 pm

It is mad how quickly the time goes and how much they change. I was thinking exactly the same about my picture this week – I hardly recognise the Tot to how she is now #mycapturedmoment

7th November 2015 / 7:57 pm

I know it just flies does it it Claire? Its so lovely to look back and see how they have grown x

2. 5th November 2015 / 9:06 pm

It really is scary how much they change in just 2 short years. We last went to The Pleasure Beach 2 years ago when Katie was 7 too. Katie is a ride freak as she was crying as she was too short to go on the Big One….. Crazy child. Fab that he still has his minion. We went the other weekend and Morgan won a minion xx

7th November 2015 / 7:59 pm

Ha ha she is so brave, Joe was so timid with rides and fireworks yet would climb a tree without batting an eyelid, unbelievable x

3. 5th November 2015 / 9:40 pm

Aww sweet picture 🙂 It is crazy how quickly they grow!! My eldest is 21 …

7th November 2015 / 8:00 pm

Wow that is so scary Claire and time just flies doesn’t it x

4. 5th November 2015 / 10:15 pm

What a gorgeous pic, he is so cute Sarah! It is scary isn’t it how fast they grow, you don’t really realise until you look back at old photos do you. Love this one. x #mycapturedmoment

7th November 2015 / 8:01 pm

Ah thanks Julia, I know my two seem to have grown up all of a sudden I love who they are growing into but it seems to have happened so fast x

5. 7th November 2015 / 12:19 pm

cute photo Sarah i love it when you share older photos of the boys #mycapturedmoment

7th November 2015 / 8:05 pm

Ah thanks Karen, its lovely looking back isn’t it, but also such a shock sometimes which is mad as we know they are going to grow so why is it a surprise x

6. 7th November 2015 / 2:20 pm

Aww so nic to look back at a photo and for it to take you back to the time it was taken #MyCapturedMoment

7th November 2015 / 8:10 pm

Yes you are so right, I lovely going back to great moments in time x

7. 10th November 2015 / 10:20 pm

Ah Sarah they do grow up so fast don’t they? I keep looking at my girls and wondering where my babies went? Lili is looking especially older recently. She’s getting to that age when her baby teeth will start falling out and that freaks me out!! This is such a sweet captured moment. Thank you as always for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment xx

13th November 2015 / 8:35 pm

Thank you Heledd and yes they seem to just grow up all of a sudden so exciting and fab to see them grow x