My Captured Moment

Today is Jacks 15th birthday, OMG where has it gone. It doesn’t seem two minutes since his 1st birthday. Life seems to have flown by and we are so proud of how our wonderful boy is turning out.

It is hard to believe Jack is now applying for work experience, thinking of college and his future career plans. I have so many mum blogger friends who write about their toddlers. I love reading their wonderful accounts of motherhood and so wish I had blogged all throughout the boys lives.

Goofy 1

Don’t get me wrong; I have boxes of photos, scrapbooks and memory boxes piled high. But I just wish blogs were about back then. But can you imagine blogging with dial up Wi-Fi. Oooh it would be mega frustrating.

Its wonderful to look at your teenager and think, yup we are somehow getting it right, he is sensible, great company and fun. Yes, he is grumpy in the mornings but he is a teen it comes with the territory.

Happy Birthday Jack we are incredible proud of you and hope you have a wonderful day x

Running in Lavender

1. 22nd October 2015 / 9:18 am

Happy birthday, Jack.

Sarah, you have clearly done a great job – he sounds like a wonderful young man. More than any mum could ever ask for. 🙂

#MyCapturedMoment

xx

27th October 2015 / 7:50 pm

Ah Jenna thank you so much that is so lovely, and yes he is fab bless him xx

2. 22nd October 2015 / 7:54 pm

Happy birthday!!!! Hope he has a great day and super time. He sounds perfect and such an amazing son. Great picture. Jess xx

#mycapturedmoment

27th October 2015 / 7:53 pm

Ah thanks Jess, he has such a fab day thank you, and yes he is growing up into a fab young man xx

3. 22nd October 2015 / 9:18 pm

The thought of blogging with dial up make my stomach churn haha! Hope Jack has had a lovely day wow 15 years old! #mycapturedmoment x

27th October 2015 / 7:54 pm

I know ha ha, do you remember how long the internet used to take it would be so stressful, and he had a fab birthday thanks Amy x

4. 22nd October 2015 / 11:11 pm

Happy Birthday Jack! I hope he has had a wonderful day. It sounds like he is growing up to be a fine young man x

27th October 2015 / 7:55 pm

Thanks Sara, yes he is I think the older he has got the more chilled he has become x

5. 23rd October 2015 / 1:31 pm

Its weird to think that when our children were born, there was no social media, and not even cameras with phones on when the teens were born. Its so crazy to think how everything has changed in such a short space of time. I have no idea where I went for advice during the baby years lol. Happy Birthday Jack xx

27th October 2015 / 7:59 pm

I know, it is mad isn’t it? I so wish blog were about when our two were little. The world is so different for when they were born in terms with technology.If someone had of told us about all these amazing inventions we would have laughed x

6. 26th October 2015 / 3:05 pm

Happy Birthday jack. Time really flies, doesn’t it? Brilliant picture! #MyCapturedMoment

27th October 2015 / 8:08 pm

Ah thank you and yes it does really fly x

7. 26th October 2015 / 9:09 pm

Sarah, you don’t look old enough to have a 15 year old ; )

Happy Birthday Jack! And good luck with the work experience hunt.

This is such a great shot. One to treasure. Thank you so much for linking up to My Captured Moment x

27th October 2015 / 8:10 pm

Heledd I love you ha ha, thank you, and Jack has had a fab birthday he has been thoroughly spoilt x