Dreams are Forever

Dreams are forever, isn’t that just the most magical wonderful thought. Give up on your hopes and dreams is like giving up on life.

This quote is a very special quote, to me it says everything that us adults should hold on to. The moment we forget this is the time we start to feel old and forget how to have fun.

Disney-Quote-644x1017

I came across it recently on my incredible Disney journey and it is a quote I will keep close to my heart forever. This past year has shown me that dreams really are forever and they do come true. And this quote will always remind me of a very special year where I dared to dream.

1. 4th October 2015 / 8:52 pm

What a beautiful quote, I can’t quite believe I haven’t heard it before. Everyone needs to dream! #candidcuddles

4th October 2015 / 9:20 pm

Thanks Catie, I know dreaming keeps us searching for special moments doesn’t it x

2. 4th October 2015 / 9:10 pm

Ahhh I love that and even more so that it means so much to you. Love the picture too – fab shot.
    Linking up with #CandidCuddles
    Sammy x

3. 5th October 2015 / 1:37 am

Our great minds think alike this week, Sarah! <3 What a beautiful Disney quote! I had never heard this one before today, and I love it! Life's nothing without faith, hope, and dreams. xx

10th October 2015 / 10:29 am

Thanks Katie, yes two great minds Disney all makes so much sense doesn’t it x

4. 5th October 2015 / 6:45 pm

Popping over from #candidcuddles =) It’s so important to dream. Glad you took that risk and had a new dream. here’s to it coming true! Come share your crafts, DIY’s, recipes & up-cycles at #2usestuesday (Mon PM to Fri PM) & your pinnable images at #Pinbellish (Fri AM to Tues AM) over at Sarah Celebrates if you don’t already!

10th October 2015 / 10:34 am

Thanks Sarah it is on its way to happening I am sure x

5. 5th October 2015 / 7:49 pm

I have heard of this quote before and I am sure I have it on a plaque in our bedroom (will have to have a look later). Walt Disney was an amazing man who certainly took hold of his dreams and made them come true. I just wish he could see what a legacy he left behind and how many children and adults dreams have come true because of him x

10th October 2015 / 10:35 am

Yes what an inspirational man who made so many changes to the world for the better x

6. 5th October 2015 / 9:01 pm

Ah a fab quote Sarah. I love Disney quotes too. My quote this week is about laughter too, I think there is nothing more important than being able to laugh. A great quote from Walt xx

10th October 2015 / 11:20 am

So true Lisa I would feel so miserable if I did not have laughter in my life x

7. 8th October 2015 / 6:46 am

and keep on dreaming and dreaming. The world is your lobster! xx

10th October 2015 / 11:46 am

Ha ha Karen my lobster indeed x

8. 9th October 2015 / 2:16 pm

This is a beautiful quote! Having a dream is so important & you are right, adults can easily forget that. Thanks so much for linking up with #candidcuddles x

10th October 2015 / 11:52 am

Thanks Becky, yes its so important to dream x