My Captured Moment, Norway, Epcot

I just love this photo, it was taken at Norway in the world showcase at Epcot. We had such a wonderful day enjoying a glass of fizz in some of the countries as we worked around the park. Epcot is just the most incredible place and the atmosphere of the parks reflects the best of each culture.

P1100640

When we arrived at Norway we couldn’t wait to try on the viking hats and had so much fun taking selfies along with all the other visitors. We made so many wonderful memories on our holiday, and sometimes it’s the little moments like these that are so special.
Running in Lavender

1. 20th August 2015 / 7:40 am

That photo is fabulous, you are positively beaming on this one Sarah! Clearly having a ball! #mycapturedmoment

22nd August 2015 / 10:03 pm

Ah thank you we were having so much fun, we were really laughing x

2. 20th August 2015 / 8:05 am

I love to try on those hats, they look awesome! Lovely family photo too! #MyCapturedMoment

22nd August 2015 / 10:01 pm

I know me too, and i love that the boys love trying on hats too so I am not alone x

3. 20th August 2015 / 8:23 am

Ahh! Brilliant picture, I love Epcot too – it’s beautiful! The Norway ride scared the bejesus out of me – I won’t spoil it though for those who have not been – but I bet you know the part ha! Great picture Sarah xx

22nd August 2015 / 10:00 pm

Oh no we never did the Norway ride as we were rushing to dinner. Lisa there is nothing else for it I need to go back to do the ride x

4. 20th August 2015 / 12:13 pm

That’s a great photo and what lovely memories 🙂 #MyCapturedMoment

22nd August 2015 / 10:00 pm

Ah thank you, yes we had so much fun x

5. 20th August 2015 / 5:29 pm

Brilliant moment! Love that hat – you suit it so much 🙂 Jess xx Think the boys enjoyed it too! #mycapturedmoment

22nd August 2015 / 9:59 pm

Ha ha thanks Jess, I loved trying on hats it really made us all giggle x

6. 20th August 2015 / 8:52 pm

The “cold” countries are always my favourite at the World Showcase. I hate hot weather (which isn’t a good outlook to have when I’m Florida!).

x

#mycapturedmoment

22nd August 2015 / 9:59 pm

Ha ha no not when it is so scorching, I love the world showcase I think my favourite country apart form England is France or oooh is it Italy I cant decide x

7. 20th August 2015 / 9:50 pm

This photo is amazing! Has to be one of my favourites, you look SO happy Sarah, I love it! xx

22nd August 2015 / 9:57 pm

Ah thanks Hayley, we had so much fun trying hats on, I have so many hat pics in fact I may do a Disney hat post x

8. 21st August 2015 / 6:54 pm

Love this! I remember clearly having supper in ‘Mexico’ when I went with my parents back in 1990 (I know!!!). The little blonde braids make you look about 12 ha ha… Thanks for linking up honey x

22nd August 2015 / 9:53 pm

Ha ha 12 is good I like that and I just love Epcot it is such a vibrant yet cool park x

9. 21st August 2015 / 8:35 pm

I have a similar photo with us all sporting Mexican hats. Love wondering around the World Showcase. Such a great atmosphere. No hat for Chris though ? lol x

22nd August 2015 / 9:50 pm

Tracey me too, Chris had Deer Antlers on ha ha but they dont show in the pic. I think Epcot is my favourite park I just love the atmosphere x