A Wonderful Day at Epcot

I seem to have got behind with my memories, yesterday we had such a wonderful day at Epcot. I have to say it is my favourite park, it has such a feeling of culture to it. The Disney way of course.

We had been to Epcot quite a few times but never managed many rides with the boys being smaller, large queues etc. But this time we were organised and set our fast passes for the rides we really wanted to visit. Fast pass makes such a difference as you can plan when and where you want to visit a park and attraction. It has worked so well for us this year.

Screen Shot 2015-08-10 at 23.21.33We had planned to stay until about 7pm but were having so much fun we stayed until the park closed and watched the fireworks from the veranda of the English pub/ restaurant whilst enjoying dinner. It really was a special day, and the best way to watch the fireworks, no crowds, over a leisurely dinner with a glass of wine it was perfect.

Today we had a chilled out kind of day, we have done a bit of shopping the boys have enjoyed some time in the pool.  We then spent the evening at DownTown Disney.

Screen Shot 2015-08-10 at 23.40.39

We finally got to try our the Amphicars which was incredible, we all had such a great time cruising around the Disney lake with our Captain. I must say it was worth every penny, its something every boy dreams of isn’t it? The boys were grinning from ear to ear throughout the whole journey. It will be a moment they never forget.

1. 11th August 2015 / 10:53 pm

I’m absolutely loving all of your Disney posts. I feel like you’re putting together an itinerary for my future visit with the boys. I looks out of this world.

14th August 2015 / 7:41 pm

Thank you Rachel, It has been just so amazing, and keeping my little diary has been so easy I have recorded things I may have forgotten and the Disney Wifi has been great so that helps, I bet you cant wait to take the boys x

2. 12th August 2015 / 9:20 am

Epcot is our favourite park too, we love wandering around the World Showcase nibbling foods and sipping a drink – especially if we’re there during Food and Wine Festival, hehe.

I’ve heard about those Amphicars – they look really cool but also noticed they were a bit expensive. Sounds like they’re worth it though 😀

14th August 2015 / 7:55 pm

Oh me too, it is just the greatest place like a perfect world in a bubble xx

3. 16th August 2015 / 7:23 pm

Epcot was my favourite when we visited many years ago, I look forward to exploring it again x

16th August 2015 / 11:00 pm

I think it is mine too, I just love it there x

4. 16th August 2015 / 11:48 pm

I think Epcot is my favourite park (though I do change from Epcot to Magic Kingdom). Epcot seems to have a more relaxed and slower pace about it, and I love the round the world showcase. The Amphicars look amazing. I am sure we would book this if we ever return x

5. 21st August 2015 / 6:56 pm

Just going through all your Disney posts and am now seriously considering booking up Disneyland Paris tonight, for next week. I kid you not! xx

22nd August 2015 / 9:52 pm

Oh Heledd do it, I just love that Disney feeling. I actually feel excited for you x