My Weekly Round Up, and Friendship

I can’t believe the Holidays are upon us, I love the boys being off school its great to just go off for the day without planning it. Or, just to spend a day chilling out. Life is a bit of a whirlwind isn’t it? But for me being busy and having fun means lots of amazing memories.

Word Of The Week

friendshipI have chosen friendship, as my friends are important people in my life, I am so lucky to have them. It has been a great week on the friendship front. We spent a lovely evening with some of our closest friends last Saturday evening eating great food, laughing and the odd glass of wine.

I have had confirmation that another one of my best friends and her wonderful family is coming to stay with us in August, I am so looking forward to that, we always have a wonderful time together.  There is actually a tale behind the reason they always visit on Bank Holiday weekend in August but I will save that for another day.

And tonight I am meeting up with some of my blogging besties, the blog world is an incredible place with some wonderful warm people and I am so glad I met up with the wonderful group of ladies I now call friends.

Time For Me

I have finished work for a month now hoooooorah, don’t get me wrong I love my job. But hey we all love a holiday don’t we. I am so excited about the month ahead it is all like a dream come true, in fact the rest of this year is all very exciting, all thanks to the wonderful world of blogging.

Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 11.27.34

Fun at Home

I have finally started packing, ha ha yes I do find it fun. And oops I seem to have bought more holiday clothes than I thought. I have been buying them all year and just posting them into the top of a suitcase, little did I realise quite how many bargains I had stashed. But like I told Chris look on the bright side, that’s less ironing to do.

Screen Shot 2015-07-13 at 11.01.18My Happiest Moment

This week Jack school report arrived home, and like Joe’s last week it is glowing. He is on or above target for all of his subjects he is taking for GCSE, apart from 1. I can’t believe he is starting his GCSE’s next year and has even sat one test already. We know he is working on the 1920s and 30s in history so need to start looking a way to research this though travel a little. In fact we are lucky that we have a little trip next week to one of our favourite hotels, who just might be able to help him out.

This Week I Would like Too

We have a great week ahead of us. As I previously said I am meeting up with some of my blog besties tonight and can not wait for that.

We are off to stay at the beautiful Queens Hotel in Leeds again this week. We are not staying on official Q Hotel business as such. During our last visit to the Queens they gave us a gift, a training session with the Leeds Rhinos. As you can imagine the boys are so excited.

We decided we could not go to Leeds without paying a visit to the lovely Jacquie and her incredible team. I am actually so excited about going back there. And we are looking forward to a little shop and mooch around Leeds whilst we are there too.

This Week I am Loving

Last week I was sent a variety of Graze Snacks for the launch of their new Good to Go range. I must say I have had to fight the boys off of these they loved them. We encourage them to eat plenty of nuts Jacks dietician calls them good fat; they are a great snack option for a diabetic teen.

Graze1And being a teen lazy comes with the territory, so the fact that he can just pick them out of the cupboard with not much effort means they were a real winner. Our favourites were the salted fudge and peanut cookie nuts, chocolate pretzels and the delicious dark chocolate cherry tart. These are great options to take on days out just in case Jack need a snack to keep his sugar levels up. In fact I had had a teen request to stock up on them, so they went down very well.

Graze2

Tinyfootsteps
The Twinkle Diaries

1. 18th July 2015 / 9:25 am

Lovely to have found your blog through #happydays I’ll certainly be back for more updates!

18th July 2015 / 9:41 am

Ah thats lovely thank you just paid you a visit and the feeling is mutual xx

2. 19th July 2015 / 10:48 am

Those graze contents looks & sounds yummy! Have fun with the holidays and conhratulations on Jack’s grade =) #wotw

19th July 2015 / 10:14 pm

Ah thanks Merlinda, yes they were tasty and we are thrilled with Jacks progress it so great to see you children doing well and most importantly happy x

20th July 2015 / 8:01 pm

Thank you Rachel, I know I love the cup and saucer its so pretty and was a gift of a lovely lady called Pat x

3. 20th July 2015 / 3:27 pm

Love reading your posts Sarah and yes where would we be without ‘Friendship’. Love that you get together with your blogging buddies. If you ever find yourself in Cheshire, it would be great to have a natter over a cup of tea (all things Disney of course). It sounds as if you have an amazing summer to look forward to, and I can’t wait to read all about it xx

20th July 2015 / 8:07 pm

That would be so lovely Tracey it would be so great to meet up x

4. 20th July 2015 / 8:06 pm

Friends are the best. I have a select few that get me through each day and that are there when I need them! Hope you have a great holiday – I too buy loads of clothes then forget about them – all in the sale 🙂 #happydays xx

20th July 2015 / 8:10 pm

Ha ha its not just me then, I love shopping and love finding clothes I have forgotten about too and yes friendship is a wonderful thing isn’t it ? x

5. 21st July 2015 / 12:17 pm

Oo I like the idea of the Graze snacks, going to go and find some. They would be great for my family #twinklytuesday xx

22nd July 2015 / 9:06 am

Thanks Rachel yes they are fab and handy to have in x

6. 21st July 2015 / 4:30 pm

I wish I could share your enthusiasm for packing. Honestly, no matter how excited I am about a trip, I NEVER want to pack! Especially now I have two people to pack for.

Haha, can’t wait to see all of these holiday outfits in action! 🙂

Hope you have another fabulous week, Sarah.

Thanks for joining our #HappyDayLinky

xx

22nd July 2015 / 9:08 am

Thanks Jenna, oooh I love packing, the most stressful thing is getting out of the house on the morning we are going away x

7. 23rd July 2015 / 9:46 pm

Aww totally forgot about the meetup, wish i could have been there. Made me feel proud that both boys have done so well, what a credit to you. Thank you for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

23rd July 2015 / 10:41 pm

Ah thanks Kate that is so lovely of you and yes it was a great night xx