Quote of the Week

thankful2

I am linking up with the lovely Cuddle Fairy &  Growing Up Kater Tot to join in with Candid Cuddle quotes, I love inspirational saying so this is right up my street.  I love seeing the positivity in everything and quotes are a great way of sharing the love.

So here is my first quote, I have already wrote about how thankful I am this week, and that clouds do have silver linings. It is so important to count your blessings x
Cuddle Fairy

1. Angela at Daysinbed
    7th June 2015 / 10:31 pm

What a beautiful quote. Our quotes this week were similar….being grateful and having a thankful mind. It surely does help in any situation. Have a fab week. Angela 🙂

7th June 2015 / 10:33 pm

Ah thanks Angela and yes they are, have a great week lovely lady x

2. 7th June 2015 / 10:50 pm

That’s a lovely quote. I have a few about gratefulness as well and really believe it’s true! Gratefulness makes us happy 🙂 Thank you so much for linking up with #candidcuddles x

8th June 2015 / 9:10 pm

Thank you Becky, you re so right and there is so much to be grateful for isn’t there x

8th June 2015 / 9:11 pm

Yes Nikki it does, I love inspirational quotes x

8th June 2015 / 9:11 pm

Thanks Debbie, yes it really does make you think you are right x

3. Katie (Growing Up KaterTot)
    8th June 2015 / 1:04 am

This is such a wonderful quote! The more often we recognize the positive, the better we become at doing so. If looking at the GOOD becomes habit, life has no choice but to become THAT much better! Thank you so much for linking up for #candidcuddles! It’s great to have you! Xx

8th June 2015 / 9:13 pm

Thanks Katie, yes so true, it is great to be able to see the positive in situations x

4. 8th June 2015 / 2:21 am

Oh how true this quote is. Days like to day I really need to remind myself what to be thankful for and quit complaining about the small stuff like the 100th mess I have cleaned up today or the 20th load of laundry I have done after not having a washing machine for several days. Life is so much more then messes and laundry. I am popping over from #candidcuddles. 🙂

8th June 2015 / 9:14 pm

Yes exactly Trista, sometimes we let silly things get to us that really don’t matter x

8th June 2015 / 9:16 pm

Thanks you Madeline, yes I believe it too xx

5. 8th June 2015 / 11:08 am

The Mother says – Great quote and so very true. It’s far better to be thankful than look at the things that have not gone to plan 🙂

8th June 2015 / 9:18 pm

Yes exactly, I know some people have some awful things to deal with in life, and that is why we should be grateful for the good things x

6. 8th June 2015 / 1:04 pm

Oh Sarah yes. What a fab quote. I love a good quote too, in fact I can spend too long on Pinterest pinning them all. Hubby thinks I am nuts, but I love them – they inspire me, make me smile and happy. Great choice xx

8th June 2015 / 9:19 pm

Ha ha Jess we are so the same here, I love inspirational quotes they really make me smile x

7. 8th June 2015 / 8:33 pm

I love this quote Sarah, it’s a great one, so positive and optimistic! X

8th June 2015 / 9:26 pm

Thanks Lisa, I know I love it so positive x

13th June 2015 / 10:11 pm

Ah thank you so much, that is lovely x