My Weekly Round-Up, And Feeling Inspired

Another weekly round-up and I am feeling Inspired After a busy couple of weeks and lots of reflecting I have I think decided to chill out and go with the flow, we are always so busy which we love. I know that if life slowed down we would be climbing the walls.

My Word Of The Week

My word can only be inspired, after an incredible BritMums weekend. It was so great to see so many lovely bloggers, have endless chats about blogging and attend all those fantastic sessions, I learnt so much it blew my mind.

word weekIn fact at one point I was feeling a little overwhelmed like I wanted to run and hide. Its weird I always seem to go through that stage at blogging events, yet once I have digested it I feel inspired and ready to implement all I have learnt.

Fun At Home

Well, I am hoping for a little chill time at home this weekend it has been an exciting whirlwind two weeks that has meant none of us has been at home much. Tomorrow I am hoping for a nice Sunday walk, maybe a glass of wine in a country pub.

Time For Me

I have really seriously re considered my blogging aims; I think I have known that deep down for a while. I know I want my blog to keep its heart and I want to continue loving it, loving what I write, enjoy blogging and the blogging journey. That is my priority; it makes me happy this way so I am not pushing it. What will be will be, but happiness had to be the key focus, not stats and figures.

I feel like I have gone through a dark tunnel and come through the other side, a few simple choices have made me feel less under pressure. Of course I will still follow starts and charts I would be lying if I said I didn’t care, I do. But I blog to enjoy it that is the key. The rest is a bonus, live life and be happy, make memories and have fun.

My Happiest Moment

Seeing Joe cantering on a horse alone, he had an incident that knocked his confidence so he wouldn’t canter without a helper, he got over that this week and did it alone and he looked incredible. I felt so proud of him.

Joe With his riding rosettes

Next Week I would Like Too

I am off on a Me Time trip with the lovely Karen from Mini Travellers to the incredible Thornton Hall Spa. A whole day of pampering, girly chat and then a lovely meal, I can’t wait. I also need to start getting packing for our hols we go in a month and it takes me ages so I am going to start that this weekend, we have a busy exciting couple of months ahead.

Tinyfootsteps

1. 27th June 2015 / 11:39 am

Love this word, sounds like a really positive week. Glad that you came away from Britmums with so many ideas, and you’ve been able to see things more clearly for yourself, too. Well done to Joe, too! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

28th June 2015 / 10:14 am

Thank you and yes it was an eye opener this year, made me decide to type of blogger I want to be x

2. 27th June 2015 / 12:04 pm

A wonderful word 🙂 so glad you were so inspired by Britmums and you’re out of the dark tunnel. Love the photo of Joe, glad his confidence is back. #WotW

28th June 2015 / 10:15 am

Thanks Debbie, and yes it issue great to see him more confident again x

3. 28th June 2015 / 1:27 pm

A fantastic word and one I am feeling too! It was so lovely to chat to you briefly last weekend! Sorry I think I just grabbed you! I’m glad you feel like you’re coming out the end of the blogging tunnel – I’m a little in it still, I have to admit but I’m definitely seeing the light – I think you’re right you just have to go with your heart. ‘The stats don’t matter’ is a mantra I keep telling myself over and over again! I’ve been considering removing Tots100 score too! AGHH! Shock horror, but I think it might be a good move… xx

29th June 2015 / 4:43 pm

It was so lovely to meet you finally Ting, it feels great to be through the other end ha ha, things are so much clearer now x

4. 28th June 2015 / 9:59 pm

No better place to start planning your holiday and what to pack than at a Spa. And you have picked a good one to do it at. Hope you enjoy it. #HappyDaysLinky

29th June 2015 / 4:51 pm

Thank you, yes I am really looking forward to it, it should be a wonderful day x

5. 29th June 2015 / 5:31 pm

I know what you mean about Britmums being both inspiring and yet overwhelming. It’s taken me over a week to fully digest it all, if I’m being honest! I had so much fun though and it was nice spending the weekend with such lovely like-minded people, I’ve now come to call my friends. I love you guys!!

Well done for Joe, I know how scary horse riding can be when you’ve had a bit of a incident but well it’s great that he, erm, got back on the saddle! 😉

Your me time date with Karen sounds fab and I am MEGA jelous. Enjoy, ladies!

Thanks for linking up to #happydays

xx

29th June 2015 / 9:55 pm

It was fab wasn’t it, I had the most amazing time with you lovely lot Jenna, ah and thank you yes he is so pleased with himself, xx

6. 30th June 2015 / 9:54 pm

Cannot believe you are soon on holiday!! Come round quick (not for you I bet). I have been rethinking my blog too and feel so much happier for it. Thanks for joining in #HappyDaysLinky x

1st July 2015 / 11:00 pm

Thanks Kate, yes sometimes it takes an event like that to make us prioritise, I feel so much better for it x