Home ยป My Captured Moment

My Captured Moment

I am linking a Disney photo for My Captured Moment this week. I love this photo, I stumbled across it last night when going through my photos and I instantly felt sooooo giddy. Not long now until our big Disney adventure. We go in just over 5 weeks, and seeing this made me remember what fun and excitement we have ahead of us.

Minnie 1We visited Paris as part of my 40th birthday celebrations, we visited at Halloween and wow what a great time to visit the atmosphere is incredible, spooky but cute and fun. I loved it. When we had this photo taken Joe was feeling a little grumpy a refused to be on the photo, but Jack even though he is older and cooler offered to go with me.

I can’t believe he is taller than me now, that is so scary. And his hair has gone darker and much more wavy, I know they do grow up but looking back makes you realise how much so.

Running in Lavender

Author of Extraordinary Chaos a family lifestyle and travel blog from a 40+ mum of teenage boys, sharing our family travels, recipes, reviews and country living. Also the co editor of Cruising With Kids Family Cruise Blog

Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook

Share:

1. 11th June 2015 / 7:46 am

Ah lovely. Really not long now. We’ve decided on dates and going to book when we come home. Wohoo!

11th June 2015 / 8:07 am

woohoo, so exciting you will have an amazing time xx

2. 11th June 2015 / 8:39 am

This photo oozes excitement. Shame Joe wasn’t up for it. Have a fab time on your next visit #MyCapturedMoment

11th June 2015 / 9:56 pm

Yes hopefully grumpy thing he was that day, but we just got on with it and left him to it x

3. 11th June 2015 / 8:50 am

I remember going to Disney when I was 6 – I was terrified of the characters dressed up & too short for most of the rides! Wasn’t exactly the land of dreams I had hoped for… You guys look like you’re having a great time though – I love Halloween. Bet it’s awesome at Disneyland!
    #mycapturedmoment

11th June 2015 / 9:59 pm

Ah no what a shame, my two have always loved the characters thank goodness, we took them both a 3 and they loved it and yes Halloween was amazing xx

4. Emma's Mamma
    11th June 2015 / 9:14 am

How exciting! Last time I went to Disneyland was 20 years ago.. can’t believe how old I am! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Can’t wait to go there with my little one when she’s a bit older! #MyCapturedMoment

11th June 2015 / 10:01 pm

Ha ha me to Emma, doesn’t time fly although our first visit was 12 years ago but it doesn’t seem it x

5. 11th June 2015 / 4:58 pm

Whoooo hoooo! So exciting! We went to Florida for Halloween 2013! It was brilliant, the atmosphere was fantastic and I loved the decorations. My favourite part was a wander around the houses in Celebration! They were all so spooky and seasonally decorated! A brilliant captured moment that oozes excitment x

11th June 2015 / 10:08 pm

The atmosphere is amazing isn’t it Lisa ? And yes we are so excited x

6. 12th June 2015 / 1:03 pm

5 weeks wow! I cannot wait to read all about it. Love this photo – looks great fun ๐Ÿ™‚ Jess x #mycapturedmoment

12th June 2015 / 9:40 pm

Ah thanks Jess, I know I cant wait I am so so excited x

7. 14th June 2015 / 12:23 am

We haven’t been to Disney yet, we’re going to wait until the wee girl is a little older ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait though!

14th June 2015 / 7:48 pm

Do you know we have taken our two since they were little and they loved it, and can still remember lots of it, plus we have lots of lovely photos and memories xx

8. 14th June 2015 / 10:17 am

Disney will be so much fun! I can’t wait to take the kids when the twins are a bit older. Hope you have an amazing time x #MyCapturedMoment

14th June 2015 / 8:00 pm

Thanks Kirsty, do you know we took our two when they were little and they loved it it was so magical for them , trust me you will all love it x

9. 16th June 2015 / 3:02 pm

Ahhh 5 weeks and counting!! I’m so excited for you so I have no idea how you must be feeling. As you know I love Disney too so this picture made me really smile. Thanks so much for linking up to #MyCapturedMoment x

17th June 2015 / 10:42 pm

Ha ha thanks Heledd, I know it has flown I cant believe we are going soon x