The Perfect Week

As I write this I am still feeling a little over-whelmed, we have spent the perfect week on a little tour with the incredible Q Hotels and what can I say, what can we all say except wow? There really are no words, we have been treated like royalty, been wined and dined, pampered and had the opportunity to explore and visit some incredible places. Q Hotels, you know how to look after your guests.

Out & About

I have so many posts to write about our adventures, but we had so many amazing activities arranged for us. We have visited many of the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust Properties, a Butterfly Farm, The incredible Warwick Castle, Iron Bridge, a Tar Tunnel and an amazing Victorian Town.  We have had so much fun packed into this week and I cant wait to share it all.

Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 14.31.46

Fun at Home

Our home for the week has been the amazing Telford Q, The Stratford Q, Stratford Manor Q and Chesford Grange Q. They all so different in decor and style, which has been so exciting as you never, know what to expect next.

IMG_7994.JPG

The one resounding thing is the amazing people we met who all worked together to make our stay so memorable. The service and care have been incredible, I just hope the boys don’t expect that level of service at home ha ha.

Time For Me

I didn’t expect it this week, but hoorah I got pampered to, a full body massage and pedicure. It was lovely to get a little Me Time and the treatments were both fantastic for different reasons.

Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 14.31.36

Chris and I also got to enjoy and glass of wine and chat whilst the boys were busy with their Battle Box Tents at Telford Manor, the also used their walk talkies to explore the grounds a little, Joe loved this little bit of independence. He loved nipping to the room, which I wouldn’t usually allow but I felt safer with the walk talky.

My Happiest Moment

Ooh I don’t think I can choose this week, I am going to say all of it. Watching the boys loving the whole experience has been fantastic, and although we have been busy we have got the opportunity to chill as a family when usually we are all so busy.

Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 14.30.58

Next Week I Would Like Too

Next week I want to reflect, sit down and look at the hundreds of photos we have taken and start to record some of these great experiences. We are also going to sit down and plan our next Q Hotel Weekend as we cant wait to get back.

This Week I am Loving

Well, it can only be Q Hotels they have treated us like royalty and really shown us what incredible accommodation and activities the UK has to offer a family.

My Word of The Week Is?

Thankful; Thank you Q Hotels, we are so happy you came into our lives.

Screen Shot 2015-05-30 at 14.30.23
Although Q Hotels provided our accommodation and activities the opinions displayed are all our own,  and we have loved every minute.

Tinyfootsteps

1. 30th May 2015 / 3:39 pm

What an amazing week with Q. A fantastic fabulous experience. You deserve it.

31st May 2015 / 5:06 pm

Ah thank you Karen yes it has been a special week indeed, we have loved every minute x

2. 30th May 2015 / 7:43 pm

Oh, it all sounds fantastic! What a week! Lovely that the hotels are all so different, too, making it even more exciting. Great word to have chosen, glad you’ve had a fab one x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

31st May 2015 / 5:07 pm

Thank you, yes it was so exciting seeing what we were going to find next and the staff were all so lovely x

3. 30th May 2015 / 10:16 pm

Wow sounds amazing, I have never heard of Q hotels before looking forward to reading more. Great photos and a pampering experience too – how great 🙂 xx #HappyDaysLinky

31st May 2015 / 5:08 pm

Thank you, oh they are incredible, we have loved all of the hotels we have stayed in so far x

31st May 2015 / 5:08 pm

Thanks Aby it was x

4. 31st May 2015 / 6:31 pm

It looks so amazing Sarah, you really deserved the break and it is lovely you have been treated so well. The hotels look stunning, I have loved following your photos this week! xx

31st May 2015 / 9:03 pm

Aw thank you Hayley, we have had the most amazing time x

5. 31st May 2015 / 8:25 pm

Wow Sarah you look like you have had the most amazing week with Q hotels. I have heard of them but never stayed with Q, but this is certainly something I will look into next time we fancy a trip away. Can’t believe the amount of activities you managed to pack in. I would love to visit Stratford upon Avon one day xx

31st May 2015 / 9:04 pm

Tracey Q Hotels really looked after us, we had such a wonderful time and Stratford Upon Avon is just so amazing in fact the whole Warwickshire area is stunning I have fallen in love with it x

6. 1st June 2015 / 7:52 pm

I’ve enjoyed following your adventures though Instagram/Facebook etc. It really does look like the folks at Q went all out. How amazing that you got some pampering too – you deserve it.

Thanks for joining our #HappyDaysLinky

xx

1st June 2015 / 9:26 pm

Thanks Jenna and yes they did, the Q staff really are so lovely and always go that extra mile x

7. 1st June 2015 / 9:04 pm

How have I not heard of Q Hotels?! It sounds like you had the most amazing time. The wine and the walkie-talkies sold it to me 🙂

1st June 2015 / 9:28 pm

Rachel they are great for families, and yes the wine and talky talkies were fantastic x

8. 5th June 2015 / 10:15 pm

What an amazing ambassadorship! They really have treated you brilliantly haven’t they? You deserve it though Sarah- you are doing a fab job for them! Thank you for joining in our #HappyDaysLinky xx

5th June 2015 / 10:29 pm

Thank you Katy that is such a lovely thing to say, I feel so lucky I ma loving every minute and Q Hotels are just incredible to work with x