You can tweet your posts to either of us, myself @sarahjchristie, Steph @midlife_mummy, Amy @AmyCooperEM, and also the @SundaysStars account using the hashtag #sundaystars and we will RT. We’ll also be pinning your posts to the Sunday Stars pinterest board.
1. Katy from Carry on Katy, her post highlighting her parenting anxieties made me giggle and realise how much easier life is when your children are older.
2. Emily from International Elf Service linked up an extremely funny post about their catalogue of disasters on a recent family trip.
- You can link up to 3 post old or new, anything that you are really proud of!
- Add our badge at the bottom of your posts.
- To make sure everyone gets a little love please comment on the post linked before yours as well as at least one other.
The linky will close at 11.55pm on Wednesday night, so there’s plenty of time to join in with your star posts x