I have been tagged by the beautiful Mrs H to answer 73 questions. She heard about this from our lovely friend Heledd who loves the Vogues 73 questions series, I have had a little look and loved Anna Wintours interview but they are all great.
So here are my answers to 73 questions.
1. What’s your favourite movie?
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
The Hunger Games
3. What is you favourite breakfast?
4. A book you plan on reading?
The DK witness guide to Miami
5. Do you think you are strong?
6. What film has made you cry the most?
The Elephant Man, the cruelty of people still traumatizes me to this day
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Eye Colour
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
14. Favourite drink?
White Wine, Sancerre is my favourite
15. Favourite dessert?
Sticky toffee pudding with ice cream
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
19. What’s your favourite band?
ELO, old but I love them
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Summer or Winter
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Singing in public is one of my biggest fears, so I would never ever do it
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
Whales, from a cruise ship
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. Scary film of happy ending
Happy ending every time, I hate scary movies, never ever watch them
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
I am always crying, not because I am unhappy, I m just emotional
46. Do you like your handwriting?
No it’s awful
47. Do you bake?
I love baking, but don’t get much time too anymore
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
Can I have 2? My chin and teeth
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
My Nan and Granddad
51. What are you listening to right now?
Napster, most popular charts
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
My friend Ruth
55. A sport you wish you could play?
None, I have enough watching sport, I am surrounded by it
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Favourite Perfume?
Jo Malone, all of them I am addicted
59. Cheap of Expensive Shampoo?
I only ever use Professional shampoo, so expensive
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Chris, Jack and Joe
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
Oh the Beatles all day long I love them
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
I like to read new books, I never read a book twice
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Day Monkey, Night Monkey by Julia Donaldson (I so miss bed time stories)
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
I could only be Extraordinary Chaos
70. Favourite sound?
71. Favourite animal?
Toby of course, other than that Giraffes
72. Blow Dry or Air Dry?
Blow dry, ooh my hair feels awful if I leave it to dry naturally.
73. Last photograph you took?
A tree tonight when I was walking Toby.
Thanks for inviting me Mrs H, I have loved being involved.
I would like to tag the lovely Maria from the fantastic Maria Noel Blog and vlog and the beautiful Kat from Beau Twins, if you would like to be involved.