Hoorah my little blog is 1, I can’t believe its my 1st birthday. Today is officially my Blogoversary, and wow what a year. I will never forget the day I published my very first post. And I have honestly never looked back. This year has been incredible, a bit of a dream come true.
So what has been great about this year?
- Firstly I have loved writing. Every single minute of it.
- I have met some amazing friends, this is just the most supportive community and one I feel proud to be part of.
- I have become more creative, I am already a creative person; but I can-not believe what I have learnt this year. My photography skills are slowly improving, and designing and planning my own blog, well who would have thought.
- My IT skills have improved dramatically, I have learnt about HTMLs, widgets, plugins, self hosted sites and much, much, more, all of which was completely alien to me 12 months ago.
- I have attended some amazing conferences, and met some truly inspiration bloggers, you never stop learning do you?
- I have had the opportunity to work with some incredible brands. We have been lucky enough to be crowned as the Q Hotel Family Ambassadors, a journey that we are loving every minute of, and we still have a very exciting year ahead of us.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone that has read my posts, shared and liked me on social media, and commented on my blog. You have no idea how much all of these things have meant to me. I still get excited every time I get a comment, like, share or retweet.
And as a big thank you, and with the help of the wonderful people from Q Hotels I am running my very first competition. And would like to offer one of my lovely readers a romantic night for 2 in one of the amazing Q Hotels, T&Cs apply. All you need to do is enter via the Rafflecopter below and I will announce the winner at 10am on the 19th March on social media.
a Rafflecopter giveaway