My wish list this week is a Next Home Based Christmas wish list. With Christmas coming you spend so much time buying for others, thinking of christmas Outfits that you don’t give much thought to your home. So I decided to build a list of things I would currently love to buy for the home. Although to be honest I am not sure they will stay on my wish list for long as I actually feel I need some of these items quite urgently.
1. Halogen Oven, My friend Louise has a halogen oven, they make great crispy potatoes with no fat in them. I could cook all sorts with one of these fab ovens.
2. Stand Mixer, This is a real need, I only have a hand mixer which is so messy when baking and cooking. I defiantly need a mixer in my life.
3. Mulled Wine Glasses, I love Mulled wine and am missing is a beautiful set of glasses.
The heart range is so pretty, plain but with enough detail to be a little different.
7. Large Ornate Mirror, I just love this mirror, so so stylish. It would look great in my lounge.
8. Easel Floor Lamp, This is so contemporary, I just love this lamp. Again it would fit perfectly in my lounge.
9. Faux Fur Throw, I can just imagine snuggling with this on a cold winters night. So soft and looks really stylish.
There it is, a few little things for the home that I know would fit right into our home, things that will make life prettier and in some cases a little easier.