What We Loved About Disneyland Paris At Halloween

Last year we visited Disneyland Paris. I must say we visited with trepidation, as we love Disney World Florida. However decided to give Paris a try. So here is what is great about Disneyland Paris.

What We Loved About Disneyland Paris At Halloween

We stayed at Disney’s New York Hotel.

The location of the Hotel was excellent, you stepped out of the hotel and you were at the top of Disney Village and just a short stroll from the Disney Parks. This was great at the end of a busy day as 5 minutes and you were in the hotel and able to chill with a nice glass of wine.

What We Loved About Disneyland Paris At Halloween

The hotel staff were so friendly and could not do enough for you.

As it was Halloween the Hotel was all trimmed up. The breakfast buffet was fantastic, breakfast was spread over several restaurants to make the experience more intimate, and it worked. We never once felt rushed; we were able to enjoy breakfast at our leisure. As the staff knew Jack suffered from Type 1 Diabetes they were happy for us to take away a snack in case he went low in the parks.

What We Loved About Disneyland Paris At Halloween

The pool was fantastic, we visited in the afternoons, which was great for us as we got to sit on a lounger and chill for a while ready for a hectic night back in the parks. Every day there was a couple of time slots for photo opportunities with the Disney Characters, we got to spend a little longer having our photos taken, and it was a touch more intimate than in the parks.

What We Loved About Disneyland Paris At Halloween

As it was Halloween the atmosphere was wonderful; the air was crisp and cool, and the leaves were falling from the trees.

As we walked through the avenues of Disney snug and warm wrapped up in winter coats and hats, the leaves crunched under our feet, and the boys threw them into the air and ran through them laughing, moments like that were as special as the parks themselves.

What We Loved About Disneyland Paris At Halloween

For all those princess fan out there, you will never see the Sleeping Beauty castle anywhere else in the world.

It is breathtaking, the details is extraordinary. The windows are all stained glass and there tapestries that tell the story of Sleeping Beauty as you follow them around the castle. The foyer to the castle has a stunning domed ceiling that is held up by trees from the forest. And there actually is a dragon sleeping in the dungeon. The dragon is beautiful and the detail of its lair is such that you feel you are in a real dragons lair.

What We Loved About Disneyland Paris At Halloween
If you are considering visiting Disneyland Paris this is a great time to visit. The decoration was just amazing, everywhere you looked there were cobwebs, pumpkins and friendly ghosts, and they had even made Goofy, Mickey and Minnie pumpkins.  I am certain the weather only enhance this theme, with this in mind if you want the whole experience of Halloween visit Paris.
What We Loved About Disneyland Paris At Halloween

What I love about Disney is its consistency. When visiting the parks, you can expect the same quality as you experience in Florida or any other park.

Much to Chris and the Boys embarrassment my favourite ride is ‘It’s a small world’. And it was as wonderful here as it was in Orlando. The boys are very adventurous so could wait to get on Pirates of the Caribbean, again the quality and experience was fantastic and consistent with what I have come to expect from Disney.

What We Loved About Disneyland Paris At Halloween

1. Sara Murray
    29th September 2014 / 1:27 pm

We haven’t been to Disney World yet, but while we’re living in the US it’s definitely on our list!

• 4th October 2014 / 9:56 pm

Wow Sara you will love it, we are going in August it will be our 3rd visit to orlando I am so excited x

2. Kate Fever
    4th October 2014 / 9:03 am

We love Disneyland Paris too – we are planning to go again next year. There is just so much to explore, I don’t think you would ever get bored! #CountryKids

• 4th October 2014 / 9:57 pm

No I agree Kate I just love it, it is a different experience every time you visit x

3. Coombe Mill
    4th October 2014 / 10:52 am

I’ve never been but it always looks so much fun, I love your photos of a magical trip and Halloween looks like a special time to visit. thank you for sharing your memories on Country Kids

• 4th October 2014 / 9:58 pm

Thank you Fiona, and yes it is a wonderful time to visit the setting is astounding they go to so much effort x

4. 4th October 2014 / 1:01 pm

We went to Disneyland Paris last Halloween. The decorations are amazing! So much fun!

• 4th October 2014 / 9:58 pm

Yes they are aren’t they Laura I loved it, all the skeletons, ghosts and pumpkins it was amazing x

5. 4th October 2014 / 2:54 pm

Looks wonderful! Definitely want to take my girls here, but maybe my youngest needs to be a bit older for her to appreciate it a bit more before I can justify going! Hadn’t really thought about going in October but it sounds like a perfect time to visit!!

• 4th October 2014 / 10:00 pm

How old is your youngest Karen, we took both of ours to Orlando at 2 then have been every 3 years since, every time we have been they have seen it through different eyes x

• 18th February 2015 / 3:12 pm

We went the 2nd of November if I remember correctly for my sons 1st birthday we caught the end of Halloween celebrations and beginning of Christmas celebrations. Although he won’t remember we will and it was truly amazing.

19th February 2015 / 6:56 pm

Yes it is incredible isn’t it, Halloween is amazing there, I would love to go at Christmas too x

6. 18th February 2015 / 3:08 pm

Reading that has brought bck some wonderful memories of my honeymoon in Disney, Florida as well as when we took my son to Euro Disney for his first birthday. The four days we were there were truly amazing, memories I’ll treasure forever.

19th February 2015 / 6:55 pm

Ah thank you, yes it all so magical isn’t it x

7. 20th February 2015 / 4:30 pm

Oh wow Disneyland Paris looks amazing. I have been to Disneyland and Disney World in America but this looks and sounds great too. We are waiting for the kids to be a little older to remember and then go. This got me all excited for it though. Thank you ever so much for linking up to Share With Me. #sharewithme

20th February 2015 / 9:56 pm

It was amazing, my advice would be to go when there is an event on like Christmas or Halloween it was so amazing x