After my success with my lovely refreshing Pimms Lollies, I decided to try Coconut rum Lollies. I love Malibu and Bounty Bars so thought I would try to make something of a combination.
You will need
- One small glass of coconut Rum
- 50g of desiccated coconut
- 500g of fat-free greek yoghurt with a touch of honey.
These were so easy to make,
- Mix the honey and coconut together until all combined
- Then add they rum
- Mix together and fill the lolly moulds
- Put in the freezer
They taste great, just the texture I wanted to achieve. They are more of an ice cream consistency than a lolly, so were quite filling. The Pimms Lolly is much more refreshing, where the coconut lolly felt more indulgent.