All the Hotels looked great so would have been happy with any but my preference was definitely a Disney Hotel because of all the free parking, the resort fee is included not extra and of course the Magic of Disney.
The Lady Barbara with whom I spoke was so helpful and understanding I courtesy held there and then, I rang later once confirming the details with Chris to pay my deposit.And the lady explained how to book restaurants and use fast pass plus in advance.The whole experience was so easy and the operators were so helpful.
Disney are offering; (From the Disney Website)
Everyone on your booking dines for free during their entire stay when you book a selected Disney Hotel and ticket package for a minimum of 5 nights. You’ll get a dining plan, with up to a throughout Walt Disney World to eat at.
The is perfect for relaxed meals and pit stops in the parks. You can eat at up to 50 locations across the Resort and it covers food at counter service and self-service cafés and restaurants.
• 2 self-service or counter service meals a day – enjoy pizzas, burgers, salads and more
• 1 tasty snack – choose from popcorn, fruit or even cinnamon buns
• 1 refillable resort mug to fill up again and again at your hotel
• 1 self-service or counter service meal a day
• 1 tasty snack
• 1 refillable resort mug to fill up again and again at your hotel.