100 Happy Days, Day 48, My Wet Little Puppy

Today I tried to time our walk between rain showers and failed miserably. Just as we got half way up the road the heavens opened and we both got absolutely soaked. Luckily I was all wrapped up in my waterproof coat but poor Toby was dripping. However he soldiered on as he loves our daily walks. So here is my little puppy drying by the fire and feeling quite sorry for himself.
Share:

1. 11th May 2014 / 4:46 pm

Look at those eyes! Everyone feels better warming by an open fire!

2. 11th May 2014 / 6:36 pm

I’m sure it was worth it though! Bless his little paws!

3. OneDad3Girls
    11th May 2014 / 8:06 pm

He doesn;t look best pleased but nothing the fire and warmth can’t fix.

4. 11th May 2014 / 7:53 pm

Aww, bless him. He does look like he’s feeling a bit sorry for himself! My son is called Toby too 🙂

5. 11th May 2014 / 7:57 pm

Yes he loves his walks, and he has mastered the woe is me look bless him, Toby is a great name isn’t it x

6. 11th May 2014 / 8:52 pm

I love the expression on his face, it’s as if he’s saying ‘what have you made me do?’!

7. 12th May 2014 / 12:00 pm

Cruel Mum…did he do the shakes too. My pooch has perfected the shivers ^..^
    We have a wood burner too that she’s very attached to!
    Have a great week Sarah and hopefully the showery walks will disappear and blue sunny skies will prevail.

8. 12th May 2014 / 3:18 pm

Ha Ha yes Nessie he did all over my white walls. And yes Cate he has mastered that expression. Fingers crossed for some summer sun now xx

9. 14th May 2014 / 3:06 pm

Awww but i bet he feels nice cuz he is near the fire now. Warm & toasty & inside =) #MySundayPhoto