Recently, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Miarara of http://miararaa.blogspot.co.uk which is a tag designed for bloggers with under 200 followers to give them some recognition and share the blogging love! I had never heard of the Liebster award before , but I can’t wait to do it! However when I first read Miarara’s invite I though grr do I want to do this! But the more I thought about it and read about it, I realised yes it may be fun, it appears to be like a chain letter but sharing blog love. And through this; I have over the last couple of days discovered quite a few new blogs and added them to my reading list.
The rules are as follows – If you choose to accept; mention who nominated you, answer their eleven questions. Set your own eleven questions then nominate eleven bloggers with less than 200 followers, letting them know you have nominated them on their blogs. If it’s not for you then thats fine too.
I was nominated along with these bloggers so will be following their responses too.
1. Nadia R (travelhelphopelove.blogspot.co.uk)
2. Faisa (simplyfaisa.blogspot.co.uk)
3. Rachel (tailsbydaisy.blogspot.co.uk)
4. Tamara (makeupthyself.wordpress.com)
5. The Busy Daydreamer (busydaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk)
6. Velvet Violet (velvetvioletbeauty.blogspot.co.uk)
7. Alice Smith (thestyleoflondon.blogspot.co.uk)
9. Jacqueline Sin (sailawaytonetherland.blogspot.co.uk)
10. Maddy Alicia (maddyalicia.blogspot.com.au)
11. Sweets (sweets792.blogspot.com)
Here are Miarara’s questions
1. How long have you been blogging for?
Nearly 2 Months now and I love it.
2. What is your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
I think at the moment a floral maxi dress from Next, I am excited for summer and sooo glad to be getting my summer clothes out at last.
3. What brand do you buy most of your makeup from?
4. Bold eye or bold lip?
5. If you had to dye your hair either blue, bright purple or pink, which would you choose and why?
Pink, Living in a house of boys/men I love the opportunity to introduce a pit of pink into my life.
6. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
I think chilli, or chicken caesar salad.
7. What are you wearing right now?
8. Favourite restaurant?
The Fence Gate Inn, Fence. It has the best food and atmosphere ever.
9. What is your dream job?
Cruise reviewer, or food critic although I teach hairdressing and love my Job.
10. If you were an animal, what would you be and how does it match your personality?
I think a chicken, I run round like a headless chicken most of the time.
11. What is your favourite season and why?
Autumn, I love the build up to christmas, the leaves coming off the trees and the nights drawing in. I get soo excited at this time of the year.
The Blogs I would like to nominate are
- Lisa Moore at http://feltsforever.blogspot.co.uk
- Donna Vallance at http://www.homeiswherethetartis.com
- Holly Chapman at http://www.thechapmaneffect.com
- Maria Noell at http://marianoell217.blogspot.co.uk
- Hannah Lane at http://thatgirlfromnorfolk.blogspot.co.uk
- Hannah Van at http://thewearabouts.wordpress.com
- Tamsyn Morgans at The Villa in Mount Pleasant
- Emma Connolly at http://thevintagegoodlife.blogspot.co.uk
- Alice at http://www.anessexwife.com
- Emma at http://lifeatthelittlewood.blogspot.co.uk
- Claire at http://www.thislittlehouse.co.uk
And My Questions are, if you choose to accept;
- You are about to be marooned on a desert island, but can take 3 things with you, What would you take?
- Red or White Wine?
- There is going to be a movie made of your life, who would you want to play you and why?
- Snow or Sun?
- What is you favourite perfume?
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is your favourite place that you have ever visited?
- What makes you smile?
- What makes you angry?
- What are you currently reading?